ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official colts vs rams offensive battle game day thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17130)

nate505 09-10-2017 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 25861)
Not one positive to be taken from this game

I thought Mack looked good. Until the fumble.

Well other than that, not much else.

nate505 09-10-2017 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 25885)
Mike Wells‏Verified account @MikeWellsNFL
This just summed up Chuck Pagano in the postgame presser. He said they got their "ass" kicked by the "49ers."

I can't fucking even.

He probably won't be bothered to check the replay.

Thorgrim 09-10-2017 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 25885)
Mike Wells‏Verified account @MikeWellsNFL
This just summed up Chuck Pagano in the postgame presser. He said they got their "ass" kicked by the "49ers."

I can't fucking even.

Aha that's a new excuse....he game planned for the wrong team.

nate505 09-10-2017 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorgrim (Post 25889)
Aha that's a new excuse....he game planned for the wrong team.

LA, San Francisco, same state, must be the same team.

DrSpaceman 09-10-2017 07:37 PM

The run D actually looked decent. I know Gurley got in twice to the end zone, but those were great effort plays on his part and short runs. Rams averaged two yards a carry.

Other than that, just a complete failure on so many fronts. Mostly coaching, once again

Tolzien should have not been the starter
TJ Green should have never been out there as a corner.
You start out with two runs plays, put Tolzien in 3rd and long and the obvious happens on a forced throw
You fail to challenge a fairly obvious TD and then call 3 shit plays to fail to get in the end zone.
Waited way too long to pull Tolzien


Just too many times that this team gets behind early by being unprepared on so many levels to start the game. Its unacceptable. I have been saying it for over a year, there is no reason for Pagano to coach another game for this team.

Indiana V2 09-10-2017 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 25885)
Mike Wells‏Verified account @MikeWellsNFL
This just summed up Chuck Pagano in the postgame presser. He said they got their "ass" kicked by the "49ers."

I can't fucking even.

So we prepared for the wrong team!

Luck4Reich 09-10-2017 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 25885)
Mike Wells‏Verified account @MikeWellsNFL
This just summed up Chuck Pagano in the postgame presser. He said they got their "ass" kicked by the "49ers."

I can't fucking even.

Wow our coach is awesome.

bertjones 09-10-2017 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bertjones (Post 25689)
How to characterize the first half? The Sum of all fears.
You had the obligatory coaching boner- failure to challenge.
Defensively it was the Dallas pre season game all over, except we were
playing last years last ranked offense. Spotty run defense, no pass
rush, can't cover an aging sick mule on the way to the glue factory.
Offensively, Tolzein is the limited, pedestrian QB we thought he was
and our vaunted WR corps can't get separation. On a positive note the O
line played better than I thought it would and the tandem of Gore and Mack looked good. BTW, why would you not keep trying to get to mack in the flat?
It's code blue.

Pretty much the same analysis I had in the first half. Except the Rams called
in the dogs in the second half and still cleaned our clock. When the club has
bought out, that's really the final nail.
It's been a long time since I've been this embarrassed to be a Colts fan.
I've followed the club for decades, including its days in Baltimore. I'm
not going to tell you how old I am, only my IRS auditor and shrink know
for sure although I can tell you I am younger than Albany Ed. What I can
also tell you is that that I haven't felt this discouraged since the '82 season.
I'm not giving up on Ballard but there's a lot of pain ahead and Pagano is
gone, probably sooner rather than latter.

Racehorse 09-10-2017 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phelanka7 (Post 25659)
Tolzien isn't the problem.

We're getting handled on all phases of the game by a team playing for the first time in their new city lead by a guy whose recent gig was as a TE coach for the Washington Redskins. I aint even looking at Tolzien at this point. He's turned the ball over once. Luck probably would've try-harded his way into at least 3 pick-sixes by now.

The team is a damn joke and that starts at the top. I aint gonna pick on Tolzien who is obviously doing his best with what he's got.

I will give you this... The zero third down conversions is on him. That stat is abysmal.

Yes, he is the problem. He has scored more points for the opponent today than he has for us in his entire career. He is worse than even Curtis Freaking Painter. That speaks volumes.

Racehorse 09-10-2017 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 25759)
But I was told that Tolzien wasn't the problem...

Colt Anderson is a better QB.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.