ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official 2017 NFL Draft Rounds 2 / 3 (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6489)

sherck 04-28-2017 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 11775)
Tim Williams or Carl Lawson.

Tim Williams,
Jordan Willis
Carl Lawson
Trey Hendrickson

Good choices left but.....lots of picks until us.

Might want to trade up. Our last 4th round pick would allow us to jump up to about the 9th or 10th pick in the 3rd.

Cheers,

smitty46953 04-28-2017 10:01 PM

Dan Feeney was a beast at guard for IU ... :cool:

natagu23 04-28-2017 10:02 PM

Why do the Pats do the same sh*t every draft-- trade down and stockpile picks?

Defending SB champs....shoulder shrug. Just wierd

smitty46953 04-28-2017 10:04 PM

Bengals take Willis hoping he would fall to us ... :cool:

Coltsalr 04-28-2017 10:04 PM

Jordan Willis, who I was meh on, taken.

Fine.

Brylok 04-28-2017 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natagu23 (Post 11784)
Why do the Pats do the same sh*t every draft-- trade down and stockpile picks?

Defending SB champs....shoulder shrug. Just wierd

Seems to work for them, anyway.

daedge 04-28-2017 10:05 PM

Bugger. Bengals take Willis.

nate505 04-28-2017 10:05 PM

There goes Willis. I was sort of hoping he'd drop to the Colts.

smitty46953 04-28-2017 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 11786)
Jordan Willis, who I was meh on, taken.

Fine.

I liked him so meh ... lol
:cool:

smitty46953 04-28-2017 10:08 PM

Any thought on Anzalone? Think Tim Williams is a product of behavior issues to fall this far ? :cool:

smitty46953 04-28-2017 10:09 PM

Wormley to Ravens :cool:

nate505 04-28-2017 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 11791)
Any thought on Anzalone? Think Tim Williams is a product of behavior issues to fall this far ? :cool:

I think he likes the weed. That's not a problem with me, hell, I could hang with the guy, but it's a problem for others.

Coltsalr 04-28-2017 10:11 PM

Duke Riley, who I was also meh on.

smitty46953 04-28-2017 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 11793)
I think he likes the weed. That's not a problem with me, hell, I could hang with the guy, but it's a problem for others.

I use a pre-emergent takes care of the weeds :cool:

smitty46953 04-28-2017 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 11794)
Duke Riley, who I was also meh on.

Not feeling well you seem to be meh ? :cool:

Coltsalr 04-28-2017 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 11791)
Any thought on Anzalone? Think Tim Williams is a product of behavior issues to fall this far ? :cool:

He's a Saint now.

And yeah, wasn't huge on him. Hurt a lot, limited tape as a result.

smitty46953 04-28-2017 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 11791)
Any thought on Anzalone? Think Tim Williams is a product of behavior issues to fall this far ? :cool:

Well there went Anzalone ... To Saints :cool:

smitty46953 04-28-2017 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 11797)
He's a Saint now.

And yeah, wasn't huge on him. Hurt a lot, limited tape as a result.

Getting thin at EDGE ... Do we take chance on Tim Williams? :cool:

natagu23 04-28-2017 10:15 PM

If we get Williams, i would be very happy.

sherck 04-28-2017 10:15 PM

Well, lets see if we "win" the Tim Williams contest or if we go in another direction.....

Cheers,

Brylok 04-28-2017 10:15 PM

Commercial break. Our pick shouldn't be delayed this time around.

omahacolt 04-28-2017 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherck (Post 11801)
Well, lets see if we "win" the Tim Williams contest or if we go in another direction.....

Cheers,

Ravens took him

daedge 04-28-2017 10:17 PM

Tarell Basham it is!!

smitty46953 04-28-2017 10:18 PM

Tarrell Basham, DE, Ohio could be possible I think he visited Colts ? :cool:

Brylok 04-28-2017 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daedge (Post 11804)
Tarell Basham it is!!

That would be fine.

sherck 04-28-2017 10:18 PM

Hmmm, if Williams is gone.

CB Rasul Douglas? Press traits with great size?

Cheers,

Coltsalr 04-28-2017 10:18 PM

Fucking Chap leaking the picks.

They're way behind. They need to work on making the TV feed not so terribly behind.

natagu23 04-28-2017 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 11799)
Getting thin at EDGE ... Do we take chance on Tim Williams? :cool:

I say why the f**k not.

omahacolt 04-28-2017 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherck (Post 11807)
Hmmm, if Williams is gone.

CB Rasul Douglas? Press traits with great size?

Cheers,

They already picked dude

natagu23 04-28-2017 10:20 PM

F**k.

smitty46953 04-28-2017 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daedge (Post 11804)
Tarell Basham it is!!

kool, I guess need watch Twitter TV is lagging ... :cool:

sherck 04-28-2017 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 11810)
They already picked dude

I don't follow twitter. I am watching the broadcast.

They were still talking about Tim Williams.

Cheers,

daedge 04-28-2017 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 11812)
kool, I guess need watch Twitter TV is lagging ... :cool:

Yep, I'm following it on Twitter and TV.

I never like finding out the first rounder via social media, but otherwise it's all good.

Brylok 04-28-2017 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 11812)
kool, I guess need watch Twitter TV is lagging ... :cool:

Commercial breaks, talking heads, and time to fill.

Colt Classic 04-28-2017 10:25 PM

Number 93

Indiana V2 04-28-2017 10:25 PM

Good pick, Ballard is having a nice draft.

YDFL Commish 04-28-2017 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indiana V2 (Post 11818)
Good pick, Ballard is having a nice draft.

Yes he is. Quite the departure from Grigson.

smitty46953 04-28-2017 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 11815)
Commercial breaks, talking heads, and time to fill.

Exactly right, like hear themselves talk ... :cool:

sherck 04-28-2017 10:28 PM

I like the position picked......

I guess I am not sold on if Basham will be impact or not. I guess in the 3rd round you cannot always get impact but....

Matt Miller said that Basham was his #51 overall pick so getting him at #80 is good value.

I guess I need to go look at some film on him.

Cheers,

smitty46953 04-28-2017 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indiana V2 (Post 11818)
Good pick, Ballard is having a nice draft.

Yes, I haven't thrown anything this year, like I did after Dorsett pick ... :cool:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.