ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   DRAFT DAY 2 Thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41737)

ZiaColt 04-27-2018 08:03 PM

oh well

smitty46953 04-27-2018 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 65211)
Hope Josh Jackson keeps falling :cool:

opps damn Packers :cool:

Chromeburn 04-27-2018 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 65211)
Hope Josh Jackson keeps falling :cool:

Damn packers, Oliver or Davis then?

sherck 04-27-2018 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 65216)
Damn packers, Oliver or Davis then?

Or Williams!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

smitty46953 04-27-2018 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 65216)
Damn packers, Oliver or Davis then?

I like Oliver ??? :cool:

ZiaColt 04-27-2018 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 65216)
Damn packers, Oliver or Davis then?

Davis to me, with his size, sounds promising in Eberflus' zone but I'm still a bit stunned that Corbett was the 1st pick in Round Two and Guice is still out there

Dam8610 04-27-2018 08:06 PM

Green and Carter coming I hope. That would at least start to address the DL.

Puck 04-27-2018 08:08 PM

The Chiefs have picked a pro bowler in 7 of the last 8 drafts...... Ballard had a lot to do with that

Chromeburn 04-27-2018 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZiaColt (Post 65219)
Davis to me, with his size, sounds promising in Eberflus' zone but I'm still a bit stunned that Corbett was the 1st pick in Round Two and Guice is still out there

I'm not. I liked Corbett and he was solid at Nevada. I heard Hernandez is not the sharpest knife in the drawer and was falling a bit. Not much but he could have gone in first round.

That crap with Guice is hurting him. Why make up that story? The rumor is he is immature and that is why he is dropping.

Oliver's reach is crazy and he has number one corner potential. I played at Colorado and I have heard great things about him. He is just scratching the surface.

Chromeburn 04-27-2018 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 65220)
Green and Carter coming I hope. That would at least start to address the DL.

WR? I really like Miller. I think he would be great in this system.

Green would be nice too. There go Nwosu, I really likede him. Very talented.

TRADE!?!

Colt Classic 04-27-2018 08:13 PM

pick traded to Iggles now at 20.

smitty46953 04-27-2018 08:13 PM

Think we could trade back again? :cool:

Dam8610 04-27-2018 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colt Classic (Post 65245)
pick traded to Iggles now at 20.

What did they get?

smitty46953 04-27-2018 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colt Classic (Post 65245)
pick traded to Iggles now at 20.

What else we get? :cool:

ZiaColt 04-27-2018 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 65222)
I'm not. I liked Corbett and he was solid at Nevada. I heard Hernandez is not the sharpest knife in the drawer and was falling a bit. Not much but he could have gone in first round.

That crap with Guice is hurting him. Why make up that story? The rumor is he is immature and that is why he is dropping.

Oliver's reach is crazy and he has number one corner potential. I played at Colorado and I have heard great things about him. He is just scratching the surface.

was Hernandez the guy with the (allegedly) really low Wonderlic score?

smitty46953 04-27-2018 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 65248)
What else we get? :cool:

drop down three spots to 52 and add 169 at the end of the fifth round.:cool:

Dam8610 04-27-2018 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 65248)
What else we get? :cool:

5th rounder.

Chromeburn 04-27-2018 08:17 PM

Iggles want Guice?

smitty46953 04-27-2018 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 65251)
5th rounder.

Yes, hope works out :cool:

Chromeburn 04-27-2018 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZiaColt (Post 65249)
was Hernandez the guy with the (allegedly) really low Wonderlic score?

Yeah, like single digits bad

ZiaColt 04-27-2018 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 65250)
drop down three spots to 52 and add 169 at the end of the fifth round.:cool:

Ballard must feel confident a guy he likes will still be there

Dam8610 04-27-2018 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 65253)
Yes, hope works out :cool:

I just want Green. 49 or 52 doesn't matter to me.

Chromeburn 04-27-2018 08:19 PM

haha Akers really getting into it

hahaha Dallas Goedert. Jumping ahead of the cowboys on the day Witten retires for a guy named Dallas hahahah

Puck 04-27-2018 08:21 PM

Should have had Patty Mac make the pick tonight so he could've went off on Grigson. HA

smitty46953 04-27-2018 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 65257)
haha Akers really getting into it

hahaha Dallas Goedert. Jumping ahead of the cowboys on the day Witten retires for a guy named Dallas hahahah

Love it !!! :cool:

Chromeburn 04-27-2018 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 65258)
Should have had Patty Mac make the pick tonight so he could've went off on Grigson. HA

I heard an interview with grigs this week on NFL radio. He was super fucking humble. Guy has fallen far.

smitty46953 04-27-2018 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 65258)
Should have had Patty Mac make the pick tonight so he could've went off on Grigson. HA

That would have been funny, they went with Addai for Dammy :cool:

testcase448 04-27-2018 08:22 PM

I mentioned the TE Philly grabbed earlier and that they did well with multiple TE sets...

Dam8610 04-27-2018 08:23 PM

Good.

smitty46953 04-27-2018 08:23 PM

There goes Conner Williams :cool:

sherck 04-27-2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 65264)
There goes Conner Williams :cool:

Dang it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Chromeburn 04-27-2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 65264)
There goes Conner Williams :cool:

If he had gone last year he would have been top 15

Dam8610 04-27-2018 08:25 PM

Bears traded to 51. Hopefully they take Guice or something.

Indiana V2 04-27-2018 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 65182)
Tennessee just traded up for him. Great, so the Titans got two good LBs for their defense.

And we got 2 guards to off set them.

Puck 04-27-2018 08:28 PM

Hope its Guise TE or WR Back up QB Anything but defense.

Chromeburn 04-27-2018 08:29 PM

Nooooo I love Miller. Dammit. Bears did that to get ahead of us.

Dam8610 04-27-2018 08:29 PM

Get Green.

smitty46953 04-27-2018 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indiana V2 (Post 65268)
And we got 2 guards to off set them.

Both AP 1st Team All-American guards at that :cool:

Dam8610 04-27-2018 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indiana V2 (Post 65268)
And we got 2 guards to off set them.

Considering they're both edge guys, not so much.

smitty46953 04-27-2018 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 65273)
Considering they're both edge guys, not so much.

Need a Kleenex ? :cool:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.