![]() |
23-19 titans
|
Quote:
But we surely lose |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
o When the Colts were up by a score of 16-6, I was expecting them to kick a field goal and then lose the game on 2 furious touchdown drives by the Titans, the latter of which would end with about 12 seconds left on the clock. I was wrong. o |
Now they're gonna run it down our throats.
|
Quote:
|
Let the meltdown begin.
|
Quote:
|
Welp, that's the game. Brisset will press and turn it over, most likely.
|
Philbin really needs to be fired
|
Quote:
They'll get another field goal. Good Lord, this team is depressing. |
Second half bullshit again. Same old story!
|
Well, shit.
|
Quote:
The stadium may be dead today, but I have seen (and heard) the stadium rock on numerous occasions when the team was in the toilet. One specific occasion that I remember succinctly was in 2011, when the Colts started the season at 0-13. After finally winning a game, they had a chance to win another in a nationally-televised contest with the Texans. The place (Lucas Oil Stadium) was insane in that game, especially late in the 4th quarter. o |
Another blown lead.
Another loss |
Way to run right into the defense, Frank. If he cuts it inside, he gets 15 yards.
|
Brissett is getting the shit beat out of him. He's one tough kid.
|
Is Luck still in Europe?
|
Quote:
|
Morrison, you fucking idiot.
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
I know this is late since I'm a bit behind, but fuck you Morrison.
|
Quote:
|
That Mack fumble sure changed the game.
What a train-wreck we are. Bring on the top 3-4 draft pick. |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Why is Woods laughing? Maybe he's laughing at that clown Pagano.
|
Typical Pagano 4th quarter.
|
Offside on a kneel down play? Really? Thanks for another great finish Pagano. Barf!!!!
|
Why did the run defense just fall apart in the 4th quarter?
Could it be discipline? Wouldn't that fall under coaching? Dammy? Don't tell me these players were talented enough for three quarters, then suddenly WERENT talented enough. |
Quote:
|
Quote:
Actually, that's a penalty that I can live with. The game is essentially over, unless a 1978 "Miracle at the Meadowlands" occurs. The defense is aggressive and desperate, hoping/praying for a bad snap and or a mishandling of the ball by the quarterback that they can somehow take advantage of. o |
Don't think I'll have postgame thoughts today. This team is predictable and boring, and I'm just beating a dead horse pointing things out by now.
Real dud by Brissett today, though. That would be my only big emphasis. Kid just can't continue to play as reactively as he does. |
Bring on 3-13 and the third or fourth draft pick this year.
|
Same story, different week
Another double digit lead blown for a loss. |
Quote:
Pagano seems to thinks it's the right thing to do |
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:19 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.