ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ** Official Green dot goofballs vs Patty peg leg Gameday thread* (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=216978)

albany ed 09-20-2026 11:04 PM

Do or die time.

Win or lose, this has been a worth while game to watch

Racehorse 09-20-2026 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 354273)
It's a ga m e now! Can the depleted defense make a play?

They did

TheMugwump 09-20-2026 11:07 PM

NOW is the time Alec Pierce can earn his money.


Oops!

nate505 09-20-2026 11:08 PM

A nice three minute Taylor led TD drive sounds great now

Racehorse 09-20-2026 11:09 PM

Time for Downs

CletusPyle 09-20-2026 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 354279)
Time for Downs

Called it!

Butter 09-20-2026 11:12 PM

Josh "First" Downs

Racehorse 09-20-2026 11:12 PM

First Downs!

Butter 09-20-2026 11:13 PM

That throw sucked

YDFL Commish 09-20-2026 11:14 PM

Warren down the seem.

TheMugwump 09-20-2026 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 354284)
That throw sucked

It did. Warren gets to the 30 at least with a good throw.

Butter 09-20-2026 11:15 PM

Meh, that was a terrible series

CletusPyle 09-20-2026 11:16 PM

No long PI calls here....please!

TheMugwump 09-20-2026 11:16 PM

Nelson got bulldozed right into Jones. Don't see that often.

Racehorse 09-20-2026 11:16 PM

Can we get a pick 6?

albany ed 09-20-2026 11:16 PM

Time for a turnover

Thorgrim 09-20-2026 11:18 PM

A strip sack.


Please.

Butter 09-20-2026 11:19 PM

What a collapse, I thought the pass D would be good, but it is not.

Racehorse 09-20-2026 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 354293)
What a collapse, I thought the pass D would be good, but it is not.

Mahomes and Reid make a lot of defenses look pedestrian

CletusPyle 09-20-2026 11:21 PM

Free football!

albany ed 09-20-2026 11:22 PM

OT, I am glad I'm retired. I'll be awake for hours once this game is over.

nate505 09-20-2026 11:23 PM

Oh boy, OT.

I really thought for a second they were going to break that one for a TD, just because God hates me

Racehorse 09-20-2026 11:23 PM

Ref trying to trick Cam, smh

CletusPyle 09-20-2026 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 354298)
Ref trying to trick Cam, smh

That....or the ref is just a dumbass!

albany ed 09-20-2026 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 354297)
Oh boy, OT.

I really thought for a second they were going to break that one for a TD, just because God hates me

No I don't ;)

Racehorse 09-20-2026 11:26 PM

Get a Pick six now so I can head to bed, lol

Butter 09-20-2026 11:27 PM

I hate OT; outside of playoffs, it should just end in a tie at regulation. I will die on this hill.

Butter 09-20-2026 11:28 PM

Shitty coverage, we going to lose

TheMugwump 09-20-2026 11:28 PM

That wedding ring under his glove is making Kelce a butterfinger.

nate505 09-20-2026 11:29 PM

Fucking A, 3rd and 12 and they get 30

Racehorse 09-20-2026 11:31 PM

How about a Bettis type fumble?

Racehorse 09-20-2026 11:33 PM

FG is a win

CletusPyle 09-20-2026 11:34 PM

TD wins it!

nate505 09-20-2026 11:34 PM

Got away with a tiny hold, but nothing egregious.

Colts have a real chance here.

albany ed 09-20-2026 11:35 PM

Yo Rigo Sanchez, your day is done, it's TD or nothing.

Racehorse 09-20-2026 11:36 PM

Treadwell was down
Never mind

HoosierinFL 09-20-2026 11:37 PM

He was down but no way they call this for the colts

nate505 09-20-2026 11:37 PM

Decent return. Come on offense, show the world something.

Butter 09-20-2026 11:37 PM

Give me a fucking break

nate505 09-20-2026 11:37 PM

For fucks sake....


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.