ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   GAME THREAD: Jeff Saturday Tries to Stay Undefeated (vs. Eagles, 11/20) (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154153)

JAFF 11-20-2022 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 250715)
Fail, Eagles, fail...
Nothing against them or Eagles fans in general. I actually kinda like them

Inlived in Philly for 5 long years, what a bunch of aholes. They had a court room and jail detention for those fuckers in the Vet in the 70’s

Colts And Orioles 11-20-2022 03:22 PM

o


Excellentl clock-management by Saturday to close out the first half ...... they had to make sure that if they missed the field-goal-attempt, the Eagles would have almost no time to get into field-goal range themselves ...... that's why Saturday bled the clock after the runner was tacked-in bounds on 2nd down.

o

Brylok 11-20-2022 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChoppedWood (Post 250710)
We need to completely eliminate this stupid check down to the flat thing- this thing has fucked this team all fucking season- just throw the fucking ball out of bounds after all the reads are covered- it's a fucking loss every single fucking time!

I absolutely hate those plays

NextManUp 11-20-2022 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 250708)
o


Cleveland leads Buffalo in Detroit ...... you won't hear those words written or spoken very often.

o

Josh Allen is really struggling lately. I think he’s injured more than they are saying.

nate505 11-20-2022 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 250715)
Fail, Eagles, fail...
Nothing against them or Eagles fans in general. I actually kinda like them

In their division I always appreciate when they do better than the Cowboys. Or when the Giants do better than the Cowboys. Or when the Redsk, er, Football Te, er, Commanders do better than the Cowboys.

nate505 11-20-2022 03:25 PM

Cowher is actually being complimentary towards Saturday. Not quite the apology he needs to make, but still.

Thorgrim 11-20-2022 03:26 PM

Now let's see some turnovers!!!

Brylok 11-20-2022 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 250720)
Inlived in Philly for 5 long years, what a bunch of aholes. They had a court room and jail detention for those fuckers in the Vet in the 70’s

I've never been there, but I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt. You have life experience there, so I'll take your word for it.

CletusPyle 11-20-2022 03:27 PM

I certainly don't want Ryan to get hurt, but if he would get injured, do you think Saturday would go to Sam or Foles?

TheMugwump 11-20-2022 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 250708)
o


Cleveland leads Buffalo in Detroit ...... you won't hear those words written or spoken very often.

o

And now the Bills lead Cleveland. In Detroit.

Colts And Orioles 11-20-2022 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 250715)



Fail, Eagles, fail ......


Nothing against them or Eagles fans in general ......I actually kinda like them.




o


Fast-forward to 34 seconds ......


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyklDsubPjw

o

Brylok 11-20-2022 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 250720)
Inlived in Philly for 5 long years, what a bunch of aholes. They had a court room and jail detention for those fuckers in the Vet in the 70’s

I'll take life experience over everything else all day.

TheMugwump 11-20-2022 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CletusPyle (Post 250729)
I certainly don't want Ryan to get hurt, but if he would get injured, do you think Saturday would go to Sam or Foles?

I think he goes to Foles. But I'm not sure if they are both active today.

YDFL Commish 11-20-2022 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMugwump (Post 250733)
I think he goes to Foles. But I'm not sure if they are both active today.

Foles is inactive?

ChoppedWood 11-20-2022 03:32 PM

Fucking hell yes!!!! Way to start the half!!!

TheMugwump 11-20-2022 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 250734)
Foles is inactive?

Literally shrugging here.

CletusPyle 11-20-2022 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMugwump (Post 250733)
I think he goes to Foles. But I'm not sure if they are both active today.

Oh wow, big turnover! Go Colts!:D

Brylok 11-20-2022 03:32 PM

Evan Washburn looks constipated

ChoppedWood 11-20-2022 03:32 PM

Punch this in!

Brylok 11-20-2022 03:33 PM

Turnover! Let's GO!

nate505 11-20-2022 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorgrim (Post 250727)
Now let's see some turnovers!!!

Thorgrimdamus strikes again!

TheMugwump 11-20-2022 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChoppedWood (Post 250735)
Fucking hell yes!!!! Way to start the half!!!

Jalen "Butt" Hurts with the fumble!

Spike 11-20-2022 03:34 PM

Damn penalties

Colts And Orioles 11-20-2022 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorgrim (Post 250695)



It's troubling that our D isn't a bit more opportunistic ...... it's been too long between turnovers.




o


Is that what you wanted ???

o

Brylok 11-20-2022 03:35 PM

It's quiet as a mausoleum in there

ChoppedWood 11-20-2022 03:35 PM

That's incomplete

Sucks- JT really did a fantastic job in the blitz pick up there

nate505 11-20-2022 03:36 PM

Come on Campbell.

Unless that is ruled a catch. The problem is...it shouldn't be ruled a catch.

CletusPyle 11-20-2022 03:36 PM

Very close, but I don't think he really had it!:(

TheMugwump 11-20-2022 03:36 PM

That sadly, was a drop.

Brylok 11-20-2022 03:36 PM

That was a catch

Spike 11-20-2022 03:37 PM

Gotta catch it Campbell. Damn it.

HoosierinFL 11-20-2022 03:38 PM

Why would Philly challenge this?

Brylok 11-20-2022 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 250734)
Foles is inactive?

I've legit never seen him in a Colts uniform

Brylok 11-20-2022 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 250751)
Gotta catch it Campbell. Damn it.

I think he caught it

CletusPyle 11-20-2022 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 250751)
Gotta catch it Campbell. Damn it.

Part of the problem was Ryan didn't get anything on the pass....he needed to drill that, maybe he can't drill it anymore?

HoosierinFL 11-20-2022 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoosierinFL (Post 250752)
Why would Philly challenge this?

Never,ind I was confused about the 5e ruling on the field,

nate505 11-20-2022 03:40 PM

Oh well, at least it's a two possession game now. Still, a TD would have been really nice there.

Brylok 11-20-2022 03:40 PM

Well, there's the 13 I thought the Colts would score today

Colts And Orioles 11-20-2022 03:41 PM

o


The Eagles just gave us 3 points, and we took it ...... I'm looking at it that way, rather than what might have been had Campbell made the catch.

o

CletusPyle 11-20-2022 03:41 PM

Kelly may have hurt his mangina again?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.