![]() |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
OK...that was on Sam!
|
Quick kick here Frank- quick kick!
|
What the fuck is this fucking bullshit! Every god damned fucking drive is two run plays up the middle that get a yard or two at best. Frank Reich is a worthless pox on the game of football.
|
Hold on Smith- wow, shocker!
|
Dumbass!
|
I feel like Sam ought to do just rip the electronics out of his helmet, throw em at the sideline, and just go out there and play football
|
Quote:
|
Well fark me royally...:mad:
|
We suckkkkkkk
|
Ball game 300X
|
Welcome to getting out coached by Belicheat
|
Yeah, that should do it. It's really hard to envision this offense scoring 6 points, let alone 13.
|
So which QB we taking with pick # 3?
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Lol....
I can't stand looking at Reich |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
Also, getting a punt blocked and setting the opponent up on your own 2-yardline doesn't help the defense, either. o |
https://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/15/64...-On-Hitler.jpg
You know, the more I learn about Frank Reich the more I don't care for him. |
I don’t know about you guys but I’m starting to think we might not win this game.
|
Quote:
|
Holy fuck....a first down not off a penalty!!!!!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ec/c2...6c7b69dd8a.gif |
Just keep running up the gut. Smh
|
Deon looks tentative....where's Lindsay?
|
And back to another 1 yard run up the middle.
Fuck you Frank |
Quote:
|
This team is garbage!
|
Quote:
|
Man this OL is so so so bad. I don't understand how these guys are professional football players.
|
Quote:
|
Can we petition to have 2 LT's line up together under a 12 man set? In the spirit of competitiveness I think Roger should approve it.
|
Quote:
|
o
"Ehlinger under pressure" ...... the broadcasters may as well just make a tape recording of that, and keep playing it over for the rest of the game. o |
Enough with my joking around today, we need to fire Frank Reich tomorrow. For real I’ve been hesitant to commit to that view. But if they can fire Brady when this offense is clearly Reich’s baby, they can fire Reich too. It has to happen. It’s not even funny anymore. Yea
|
Imagine that A BB coached team killing the Colts with the screens and draws?
How many thousand times have we seen that in the last 20 years? |
Quote:
|
About to switch to RedZone. Very tempted
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:21 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.