ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Interesting analysis on just how awful the play calling was in 2017. (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45793)

Pez 06-22-2018 07:50 AM

The look on Pags' face after the fake punt is completely indicative of his entire tenure.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...horribly-wrong

indycolts2 06-22-2018 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 70490)
Ok, I can see your point.

I'm not sure I would know who to believe between Pagano and Grigson.

Grigson can go fuck himself. As bad as Pagano was at his job Grigson was equally as bad at his.

HoosierinFL 06-22-2018 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 70560)
There is no actual evidence to say that grigson was forcing his hand on who to play. All that was leaked to the media and more than likely from pagano to gain public support. And it worked

And really Pagano looks bad regardless of which is true.
If true that Grigson dictated playing time and depth chart, Pagano was spineless and incompetent.
If not true, then the teams poor performance was Pagano's fault.

Brylok 06-22-2018 12:47 PM

June 22, 2018 and people are still arguing about Grigson and Pagano. Guess it's the off-season blues...

JAFF 06-22-2018 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 70582)
June 22, 2018 and people are still arguing about Grigson and Pagano. Guess it's the off-season blues...

You would have thought his place was the House of Representitives

omahacolt 06-22-2018 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 70582)
June 22, 2018 and people are still arguing about Grigson and Pagano. Guess it's the off-season blues...

The pagano debacle is still pretty fresh

smitty46953 06-22-2018 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 70582)
June 22, 2018 and people are still arguing about Grigson and Pagano. Guess it's the off-season blues...

Who ? :cool:

Brylok 06-22-2018 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 70609)
The pagano debacle is still pretty fresh

Maybe I'm deranged, but I'm over it. I'm enjoying some World Cup goodness!

Butter 06-22-2018 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 70620)
Maybe I'm deranged, but I'm over it. I'm enjoying some World Cup goodness!

Yep, deranged soccer is for children and girls. /s

Brylok 06-22-2018 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 70621)
Yep, deranged soccer is for children and girls. /s

Haha. That's 1...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.