ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Luck is Throwing (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39305)

njcoltfan 04-11-2018 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 62566)
Oh man, that’s not good.

Luck never said that he couldn't throw a football, he said that he hasn't thrown one yet.

Indiana V2 04-11-2018 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 62722)
Luck never said that he couldn't throw a football, he said that he hasn't thrown one yet.

I believe he has thrown footballs, just not regular sized footballs.

Thorgrim 04-11-2018 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indiana V2 (Post 62728)
I believe he has thrown footballs, just not regular sized footballs.

I believe he is currently throwing the novelty footballs they give out at high school games and is about to transition over to nerf balls.

Maniac 04-11-2018 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 62719)
Let’s hope so. Me, I’ll believe it when I see it.

Well I would hope you would believe it when you see it. Otherwise you would be really fucking stupid. "I see him out there on the field playing, but I still don't believe it."

albany ed 04-12-2018 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesusChrist (Post 62800)
Well I would hope you would believe it when you see it. Otherwise you would be really fucking stupid. "I see him out there on the field playing, but I still don't believe it."

So, he's a Doubting Thomas?

Hoopsdoc 04-24-2018 08:41 PM

Luck will do no throwing during mini camp. Per Florio.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...g-at-minicamp/

Pro tip-do NOT read the comments. A lot of bitter Pats fans still butthurt that they got caught cheating.

Chromeburn 04-25-2018 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 64146)
Luck will do no throwing during mini camp. Per Florio.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...g-at-minicamp/

Pro tip-do NOT read the comments. A lot of bitter Pats fans still butthurt that they got caught cheating.

Pats fans are so bitter. For a team that wins so much their fanbase is so insecure. But I guess that’s what happens if you are caught cheating so much.

sherck 04-25-2018 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 64171)
Pats fans are so bitter. For a team that wins so much their fanbase is so insecure. But I guess that’s what happens if you are caught cheating so much.

I was honestly over my hatred of the Pats prior to us getting McDaniels as our new head coach.

The "McDaniels backshuffling bugaloo" rekindled my hatred for all things Patriots for a short time but I can honestly say that I am over it again.

Don't hate them. Don't like them. Much like I feel about, say, the Panthers. Got nothing for or against them anymore.

That said, I still dislike much of their fanbase becasue, as stated above, they are massively insecure because they understand that, deep down, their team is not worthy of the acolyades that they receive due to cheating and so they are overcompensating by trying to push their love of all things Pats to balance out the dislike from the rest of the country.

It is really going to hit the fan when Brady is knocked out and injured and they end up with a 5 win season. That stuff is going to get loud.

Walk Worthy,

1965southpaw 04-25-2018 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 64146)
Luck will do no throwing during mini camp. Per Florio.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...g-at-minicamp/

Pro tip-do NOT read the comments. A lot of bitter Pats fans still butthurt that they got caught cheating.


I am an eternal optimist so I'm not fussed that he's not throwing at minicamp. As long as he's making progress AND is throwing in August at training camp I think he'll be fine. Meantime, physically his body looks good....He's clearly put muscle back on and having him do snaps and handoffs and generally being engaged at minicamp is HUGE. He needs those reps to make sure he regains that muscle memory and more importantly has as much time as possible to learn Franks's new offense which we all hope will be markedly different than Pags/Chud's approach. That IS Progress.

Spike 04-25-2018 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherck (Post 64188)
I was honestly over my hatred of the Pats prior to us getting McDaniels as our new head coach.

The "McDaniels backshuffling bugaloo" rekindled my hatred for all things Patriots for a short time but I can honestly say that I am over it again.

Don't hate them. Don't like them. Much like I feel about, say, the Panthers. Got nothing for or against them anymore.

That said, I still dislike much of their fanbase becasue, as stated above, they are massively insecure because they understand that, deep down, their team is not worthy of the acolyades that they receive due to cheating and so they are overcompensating by trying to push their love of all things Pats to balance out the dislike from the rest of the country.

It is really going to hit the fan when Brady is knocked out and injured and they end up with a 5 win season. That stuff is going to get loud.

Walk Worthy,

You're probably a better man than me sherck because I hate the Patriots and their chickenshit fans and always will. In the immortal words of Val Kilmer's Doc Holiday, I hate em.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR_jubXHc0w


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.