ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Colts draft CB Justin Walley - Round 3, Pick 80 (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=198416)

YDFL Commish 08-06-2025 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 326386)
So frustrating.

As long as they are back before week 1, then I am fine.

ChaosTheory 08-07-2025 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 326387)
As long as they are back before week 1, then I am fine.

Jones seems like he'll miss a good chunk of time. Brents, hopefully isn't too bad and can return soon... but can't hold your breath until the next one. Do these glass guys ever get over it?

I haven't seen any updates on Walley... I'm hoping it's just a bruise or something since he was hanging out with ice and not taken away.

Of course, now that I bring it up, I'm sure he'll fall out of a window.

ChaosTheory 08-07-2025 10:32 PM

Superstitious my ass.

Walley done with a torn ACL

Dam8610 08-08-2025 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosTheory (Post 326417)
Superstitious my ass.

Walley done with a torn ACL

God damnit. He was looking so promising, too.

omahacolt 08-08-2025 07:44 AM

out with an acl is fucking brutal

Voosh 08-10-2025 01:27 AM

Bummer about Walley. Looks like JT Tuimoloau dodged a major knee injury though.

ChaosTheory 08-10-2025 04:31 PM

Get your buttholes ready. Kenny Moore left practice with a knee injury.

Goddamn unbelievable.

Colts And Orioles 09-29-2026 03:56 PM

o


Colts Stock Report After Ugly Win vs. Texans ...... 3 Risers, 2 Fallers

(By Deake Walley

https://www.si.com/nfl/colts/onsi/co...sers-2-fallers



Risers


Keenan Allen

Adetimowa Adebawore

Justin Walley


Fallers


Daniel Jones

Laiatu Latu



Justin Walley


After 2 tough outings to start his NFL career against the Baltimore Ravens and the Kansas City Chiefs, Justin Walley bounced back in a big way against the Houston Texans.

Walley was sticky in coverage, breaking up 2 passes and also converging on 3 tackles (2 solos, 1 assisted.) This time Walley wasn't a liability, but rather a defensive back who stood out positively.

This is the performance that you expect from the cornerback that gave Indianapolis confidence to part ways with Kenny Moore II, the latter of whom has been one of the NFL's top nickel defenders for years.

Yes, Nico Collins wasn't in the game ...... but it was still an excellent performance from Walley, who, despite being in his 1st year playing, is still getting his feet wet in the NFL.

o

albany ed 09-29-2026 04:09 PM

I felt Walley played a good game. After two atrocious performances, he went from liability to asset. One game does not make a season, but I'm hopeful that he's learned from his mistakes and is ready to be a valued contributor.

ChaosTheory 09-30-2026 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albany ed (Post 355345)
I felt Walley played a good game. After two atrocious performances, he went from liability to asset. One game does not make a season, but I'm hopeful that he's learned from his mistakes and is ready to be a valued contributor.

Two straight solid games. The advanced grading egregiously put out this narrative out there that he played poorly against KC.

Thankfully, Tere Calloway posted Walley's entire all-22 cut-up in response. At KC he gave up 1 catch - the 13yd Kelce TD. But they attributed him with like 10 catches and 190yds or some insane line because they don't understand shit about coverage responsibilities.

We got a good one and he'll keep getting better.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.