ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Post-Combine, Pre-Pro Day QB Preference (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159061)

PowayColt 03-12-2023 12:33 AM

1. Stroud
2. Levis
3. AR
4. Young

What I definitely don't want is to trade up for any of these. We have the fourth pick and there are four top QBs available. Just sit tight, keep our draft picks and draft whoever is left.

nate505 03-12-2023 02:42 PM

Honestly, while I would be fine if they stayed at 4 and got Levis, I think I'm more on the "draft Will Anderson and get Hooker in the second round or trade up for him in the first" bandwagon.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.