ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ***The Official Patriots Pound The Colts Gameday Thread*** (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153207)

Butter 11-06-2022 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChoppedWood (Post 248013)
Which makes so much sense to part with him in exchange for a lesser player.

But we did get a draft pick, which will be converted to a 4th string C I am sure.

He apparently wanted out and it free up space to rebuild with. I don't love it, but there is a reason

TheMugwump 11-06-2022 02:08 PM

Sam gets sacked on first play and the O-linemen offer to help him up.

If I were him, I'd slap their hands away and get up myself. They'd probably botch it.

ChoppedWood 11-06-2022 02:08 PM

Rainman thinks it is Halloween and he is doing his Pryor imitation.

This is comical!

Fire Chris Ballard!

Butter 11-06-2022 02:08 PM

Damn this line sucks

ChoppedWood 11-06-2022 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 248016)
He apparently wanted out and it free up space to rebuild with. I don't love it, but there is a reason

Yeah definitely think he wanted to get out of here, and can't blame him.

HoosierinFL 11-06-2022 02:09 PM

I don’t know if you guys have noticed but I don’t think our offensive line is very good

Butter 11-06-2022 02:09 PM

Jelly Fingers Woods

bigalbert 11-06-2022 02:09 PM

Gotta help him out. Catch it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brylok 11-06-2022 02:10 PM

C'mon Woods

Butter 11-06-2022 02:11 PM

That was fucking clear PI he was way early


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.