ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Castonzo Retires (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116412)

JAFF 01-14-2021 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldcolt (Post 184057)
I don't want to see Nelson at tackle for purely selfish reasons. Nobody knows for sure how good he would be out at tackle. What I know for sure is I will miss watching him pancake and flatten interior linemen, linebackers and db's; especially when he is pulling. It won't happen as often out at tackle.

Anthony Castonzo will disagree with you

Hoopsdoc 01-14-2021 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 184020)
You think he was going to be cheaper as the best G in the NFL?

Guard is always cheaper than tackle. Even Q.

JAFF 01-15-2021 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 184118)
Guard is always cheaper than tackle. Even Q.

Exactly


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.