ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official colts vs rams offensive battle game day thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17130)

Butter 09-10-2017 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 25765)
Yea Tolzien is bad.... but even if Luck we in we'd still have to have scored 40 to be ahead. Ok take away 14 for the pick 6's but I be Luck would have thrown at least one

This D is BAD!!!!!!

We do have some of the Best pile jumpers in the league.

Gimmick 09-10-2017 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 25766)
Why not give Brisset a chance at this point. Can it get worse.

Pagano must be confident that Tolzien can get a couple of garbage time scores. Then he can say they made a good comeback and just ran out of time.

Brylok 09-10-2017 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 25766)
Why not give Brisset a chance at this point. Can it get worse.

Why risk getting him injured? Makes no difference at this point.

Puck 09-10-2017 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indiana V2 (Post 25768)
Well, now we know why Chuck didn't challenge Mack's replay in the first quarter,because he knew it wouldn't matter anyway.

That will be Dam's stance

Gimmick 09-10-2017 06:17 PM

If I'm the Rams, I would just take a knee and point and laugh at the Colts on every play now. They would probably still score more points.

nate505 09-10-2017 06:18 PM

Ha, the Rams are already putting in the scrubs

Puck 09-10-2017 06:18 PM

Hopefully when it hits it hits the right end? WHat are you smoking Dan? The ball is spinning the same no matter which end it hits you fucking moron

Indiana V2 09-10-2017 06:19 PM

Two things Chuck better not say post game, we've got injuries, and we're young.

One thing Chuck better say, "I'm not fit to hold this job". Or I'll accept, "I'm a dumbass."

nate505 09-10-2017 06:19 PM

Dodged another pick 6 there

Puck 09-10-2017 06:20 PM

Damn. We almost had another one


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.