ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official 2017 NFL Draft Discussion Thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6360)

daedge 04-27-2017 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 11321)
His combine antics and piss test killed him ... :cool:

For sure. You think he drops into the second round?

smitty46953 04-27-2017 10:50 PM

Zak Keefer‏Verified account
@zkeefer
Malik Hooker: "When I saw the Indianapolis area code pop up I got excited because the Colts used to be my favorite team growing up."

:cool:

Puck 04-27-2017 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daedge (Post 11339)
For sure. You think he drops into the second round?

TJ Watt might be there

YDFL Commish 04-27-2017 10:51 PM

I can't believe I'm saying this...but there will quality pass rushers on the board in the 2nd, and the Colts may have to think about trading up to get them.

Luck4Reich 04-27-2017 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 11338)
Malik Hooker‏Verified account @MalikHooker24 · 2m2 minutes ago

Perks of watching the #NFLDraft from home - already playing as myself in @EAMaddenNFL!!! Let’s go @Colts

:cool: Thats neat

Hope he didn't get hurt playing himself.

daedge 04-27-2017 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 11341)
TJ Watt might be there

I'd be happy with that.

VeveJones007 04-27-2017 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 11342)
I can't believe I'm saying this...but there will quality pass rushers on the board in the 2nd, and the Colts may have to think about trading up to get them.

I'm okay with that.

smitty46953 04-27-2017 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daedge (Post 11339)
For sure. You think he drops into the second round?

I can only hope so !!! :cool:

Chromeburn 04-27-2017 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 11288)
Damn I wish we had him too ... :cool:

Ehh a big man with Arthitis issues is not what you want to spend your 1st on.

smitty46953 04-27-2017 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 11342)
I can't believe I'm saying this...but there will quality pass rushers on the board in the 2nd, and the Colts may have to think about trading up to get them.

I am good with that ... :cool:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.