ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   DRAFT DAY 3 Thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41887)

Chaka 04-28-2018 02:58 PM

Suspected it would be a relatively obscure guy, since we were comfortable trading down. Here’s an article from a Bengals site which contains some more info about Fountain:

http://https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/3/20/17143252/bengals-hosting-northern-iowa-wr-daurice-fountain-for-pre-nfl-draft-visit

Spike 04-28-2018 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 65623)
Rather had Cobbs :cool:

It's really splitting hairs. Fountain is a little faster than Cobbs and can do the same things. Both are about the same size. I have no problem with the Fountain pick.

Indiana V2 04-28-2018 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 65623)
Rather had Cobbs :cool:

If Cobbs goes undrafted I hope we get him as an UDFA.

smitty46953 04-28-2018 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 65629)
It's really splitting hairs. Fountain is a little faster than Cobbs and can do the same things. Both are about the same size. I have no problem with the Fountain pick.

Could be have never seen him play :cool:

smitty46953 04-28-2018 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indiana V2 (Post 65630)
If Cobbs goes undrafted I hope we get him as an UDFA.

Me too ... :cool:

smitty46953 04-28-2018 03:12 PM

on the clock :cool:

Chromeburn 04-28-2018 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 65618)
Daurice Fountain WR Northern Iowa :cool:

Athletic WR.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/dauric...7-e58ea472cb97

Chromeburn 04-28-2018 03:13 PM

CB here? Parry Nicholson, Quenton Meeks, Holton Hill?

smitty46953 04-28-2018 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 65638)

Appears so, hope he is ... :cool:

Indiana V2 04-28-2018 03:16 PM

Another RB? Really going RB by committee.

smitty46953 04-28-2018 03:16 PM

Indianapolis #Colts select Mississippi RB Jordan Wilkins :cool:

Indiana V2 04-28-2018 03:19 PM

Need a CB now, and maybe some WR depth.

Indiana V2 04-28-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 65642)
Indianapolis #Colts select RB Jordan Wilkins :cool:

Never heard of him.

smitty46953 04-28-2018 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indiana V2 (Post 65644)
Never heard of him.

Ditto :eek:

Chromeburn 04-28-2018 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 65640)
Appears so, hope he is ... :cool:

His vertical jump would have been the best at the combine. Basically he moved all the measurement bars. That is some hops.

Last three picks are all explosive play makers who can catch and get YAC, dangerous in the open field.

njcoltfan 04-28-2018 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indiana V2 (Post 65644)
Never heard of him.

Who has ??

Discflinger 04-28-2018 03:45 PM

Wow, we traded Henry Anderson for a seventh rounder???

Spike 04-28-2018 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discflinger (Post 65655)
Wow, we traded Henry Anderson for a seventh rounder???

What the fuck????? Hankins and now Anderson????

I just hope the hell Ballard knows what he is doing!

Chromeburn 04-28-2018 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discflinger (Post 65655)
Wow, we traded Henry Anderson for a seventh rounder???


Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 65657)
What the fuck????? Hankins and now Anderson????

I just hope the hell Ballard knows what he is doing!

I like Anderson, but he is a 5-tech for a 3-4 defense. I doubt he would have worked in this defense and once we shifted I figured he would be one of the casualties.

Chromeburn 04-28-2018 04:01 PM

Deon Cain WR at 185. Good pick at this point.

Racehorse 04-28-2018 04:07 PM

I see from this draft that Ballard is making players earn their spots. Multiple guards drafted or signed in free agency. Multiple WRs and multiple RBs. This is Ballard building a locker room. Next draft, he can truly draft the BPA and they will have to assimilate into the new culture. I like it.

Chaka 04-28-2018 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 65662)
Deon Cain WR at 185. Good pick at this point.

Comes in pre-packaged with a Nike deal...

[http://https://www.diehards.com/clemson/deon-cain-earns-nike-endorsement-ahead-of-2018-nfl-draft

Racehorse 04-28-2018 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 65662)
Deon Cain WR at 185. Good pick at this point.

Reminds me of Superman

Chaka 04-28-2018 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 65665)
Reminds me of Superman

Why did he fall so far? Expected to be a 2-3 rounder

http://https://www.nfl.com/prospects/deon-cain?id=32462018-0002-5601-476e-1c21b13a4045

Racehorse 04-28-2018 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaka (Post 65667)
Why did he fall so far? Expected to be a 2-3 rounder

http://https://www.nfl.com/prospects...e-1c21b13a4045

I was referring to his name. Dean Cain played Superman. If I have to explain it, it won't be as funny.

Racehorse 04-28-2018 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaka (Post 65667)

Maybe they thought he was a beneficiary of Watson and could not really perform without a stud QB.

Chaka 04-28-2018 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 65668)
I was referring to his name. Dean Cain played Superman. If I have to explain it, it won't be as funny.

Haha - I understood your joke, I was asking a serious question though

Superman would, I imagine, be the first pick unless Batman was in the same draft

Racehorse 04-28-2018 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaka (Post 65670)

Superman would, I imagine, be the first pick unless Batman was in the same draft

exactly!

Spike 04-28-2018 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaka (Post 65670)
Haha - I understood your joke, I was asking a serious question though

Superman would, I imagine, be the first pick unless Batman was in the same draft

Nah, Superman would kick Batman's ass.

Racehorse 04-28-2018 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 65673)
Nah, Superman would kick Batman's ass.

Chuck Norris...

Chromeburn 04-28-2018 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 65663)
I see from this draft that Ballard is making players earn their spots. Multiple guards drafted or signed in free agency. Multiple WRs and multiple RBs. This is Ballard building a locker room. Next draft, he can truly draft the BPA and they will have to assimilate into the new culture. I like it.

Its about to get real for some of these guys. I think Pagano ran a soft system and we have some soft players on the squad. Smith and Nelson are mean players, hopefully they help whip that oline into shape.

I see a lot of defense and some more offensive playmakers next draft.

albany ed 04-28-2018 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 65673)
Nah, Superman would kick Batman's ass.

Bob Sanders would kick both their asses.

Racehorse 04-28-2018 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albany ed (Post 65693)
Bob Sanders would kick both their asses.

Yes, and then go on IR with a torn bicep

Racehorse 04-28-2018 04:25 PM

That Cowboys mascot is a Brokeback Mountain Cowboy

ukcolt 04-28-2018 04:33 PM

Would love Tegray Scales at this point in the draft or Jake Cichy

Chromeburn 04-28-2018 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaka (Post 65667)

He had some attitude problems, and was inconsistent in the big play dept. Kind of like Moncrief. Would make a huge play then not. But as a 6th rounder I'm ok with it. Apparently the discipline issues were in his freshman year.

Chromeburn 04-28-2018 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 65673)
Nah, Superman would kick Batman's ass.

Batman has kicked Superman's ass multiple times, he is always sneakier and smarter.

Chromeburn 04-28-2018 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 65696)
That Cowboys mascot is a Brokeback Mountain Cowboy

He and the 49er need to get a tent

omahacolt 04-28-2018 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 65710)
Batman has kicked Superman's ass multiple times, he is always sneakier and smarter.

It is all bs

Chromeburn 04-28-2018 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 65712)
It is all bs

Not with a fist full of kryptonite


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.