ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   DRAFT DAY 1 Thread !!! (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41614)

smitty46953 04-26-2018 08:40 PM

Elway likes Keenum from what have heard, bet they take Chubb :cool:

Butter 04-26-2018 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 64515)
Do you want the Donks to make the trade and us get Chubb or us get the trade and get multiple picks ????

Anyone????

Honestly I would go trade if it is with a kings ransom Like the Jets trade.

Racehorse 04-26-2018 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 64515)
Do you want the Donks to make the trade and us get Chubb or us get the trade and get multiple picks ????

Anyone????

Us. I want the picks we would haul in

Indiana V2 04-26-2018 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 64509)
I have no idea what is going on.....

That's the Browns for you.

Butter 04-26-2018 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 64518)
Elway likes Keenum from what have heard, bet they take Chubb :cool:

Then Elway is an idiot.

smitty46953 04-26-2018 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 64520)
Honestly I would go trade if it is with a kings ransom Like the Jets trade.

Me too ... :cool:

Chromeburn 04-26-2018 08:42 PM

I bet they take Chubb as well. I am ok with Roquon at 6 or trade

Racehorse 04-26-2018 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 64525)
I bet they take Chubb as well. I am ok with Roquon at 6 or trade

Ditto

Luck4Reich 04-26-2018 08:43 PM

I hope Bills give us a lot and move up

Dewey 5 04-26-2018 08:44 PM

Well Fuck!

Big Smooth 04-26-2018 08:44 PM

Fuck

Brylok 04-26-2018 08:44 PM

Elway screws us again. Would have been nice.

Luck4Reich 04-26-2018 08:44 PM

Here we go

Puck 04-26-2018 08:44 PM

Fuck!!!! That defense is gonna be sick

1965southpaw 04-26-2018 08:44 PM

Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Chromeburn 04-26-2018 08:44 PM

I hate you Elway

smitty46953 04-26-2018 08:44 PM

Chubb to Broncos, we are on clock !!! :cool:

Racehorse 04-26-2018 08:44 PM

Smith or trade back! Do something, Ballard!

Puck 04-26-2018 08:45 PM

If no trade we take Smith. My prediction.

Butter 04-26-2018 08:45 PM

Fucking Donkeys. Hopefully we trade down now, some one must want racist Josh.

albany ed 04-26-2018 08:45 PM

OK, let's see who wants a QB really, really badly.

Indiana V2 04-26-2018 08:45 PM

Well, crap, trade back now.

Big Smooth 04-26-2018 08:45 PM

Horse faced cocksucker

ChoppedWood 04-26-2018 08:45 PM

Damnit, wanted that dude real bad!

YDFL Commish 04-26-2018 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 64537)
If no trade we take Smith. My prediction.


Yep...the only option. Fleece the Bills or draft Roquon.

Brylok 04-26-2018 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 64534)
I hate you Elway

I think I'll always hate Elway. It's been too long for me to change.

Racehorse 04-26-2018 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 64537)
If no trade we take Smith. My prediction.

He is the one player in this draft that I really want

Puck 04-26-2018 08:46 PM

Broncos now have their Mathis Freeney combo. WOW

Chromeburn 04-26-2018 08:46 PM

Roquon Smith is my bet

smitty46953 04-26-2018 08:46 PM

No way Ballard expected Chubb at #6, Colts pick is in... Nelson I hope :cool:

Luck4Reich 04-26-2018 08:46 PM

Pick in already?

rcubed 04-26-2018 08:47 PM

fuck off elway!

Puck 04-26-2018 08:47 PM

Please be Nelson. But it wont be

Racehorse 04-26-2018 08:47 PM

Smith

ChoppedWood 04-26-2018 08:48 PM

Cool with that! Let's move the fucking pile!

Dewey 5 04-26-2018 08:48 PM

Nelson it is.

Luck4Reich 04-26-2018 08:48 PM

Well. Luck needs protection

rcubed 04-26-2018 08:48 PM

fuck off ballard!

Big Smooth 04-26-2018 08:48 PM

Decent pick but I'm still hot

Puck 04-26-2018 08:48 PM

BOOM baby!!! I love that I was wrong!!!!!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.