![]() |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
It may be quite possible that despite all of the turmoil and dissent regarding this seemingly disastrous Jonathan Taylor contract dispute, both sides need to kiss and make up ...... l BOTH l for the sake of the Colts' 2023 season l AND l for the sake of Jonathan Taylor's career as an individual player. o |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
With how fast the Trey Lance trade happened, I can tell the Colts don't want to trade JT.
|
Lance going for a 4th means I don’t want to hear any argument that Taylor is worth a 3/4. His camp should understand.
His camp should also recognize for 16 million, if we concede that is his value (I’m not letting them walk that shit back), Miami should be fine parting with a first. OldColt’s description of him being an asset is the objective truth. His only means of getting the bag are through Indianapolis. We get what we want, or Jonathan can fuck off. |
I want Taylor in the backfield but with or without him we will have an excellent running game. Rather than AR needing Taylor, Taylor really needs AR. The holes JT will have (or any of our backs) are a direct result of AR., and they are impressive holes.
|
|
Quote:
I've never been more prepared to root against a player and a team. |
Quote:
|
And he's injured
|
I’m afraid the Colts are going to blink and take whatever they can get for him. It seems like he just wants out.
|
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:52 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.