ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The "official can the Colts get swept by the Jags" game day thread? (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115612)

Dewey 5 01-03-2021 04:35 PM

Bills now up 42-13

nate505 01-03-2021 04:36 PM

Touchdown Bills!!!!!

TheMugwump 01-03-2021 04:36 PM

42-13 Buffalo!

Colts And Orioles 01-03-2021 04:37 PM

o


Touchdown, Steelers.

They had a 4th down and 10 from the Browns' 28-yardline, and went for it instead of attempting a field goal.


24-16, Browns.

o

Spike 01-03-2021 04:37 PM

Buffalo 42-13. Now the Colts have to finish the deal. Thank you Bills again, and fuck you steelers again, you bastards.

Spike 01-03-2021 04:38 PM

[QUOTE=Colts And Orioles;181746]o


Touchdown, Steelers.

They had a 4th down and 10 from the Browns' 28-yardline, and went for it instead of attempting a field goal.


24-16, Browns.

o[/QUOT

Doesn't matter anymore, Colts win and they are in.

Hoopsdoc 01-03-2021 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 181742)
Thank you Buffalo and fuck you Pittsburgh.

I fully believe that Pittsburgh would have been way better off continuing to play. Their offense has been atrocious and one flukey half of football against Indy doesn’t change much, especially when you take a week off.

I think they’ll regret resting their guys.

Also, I agree-f*** Pittsburgh.

Spike 01-03-2021 04:39 PM

Tua sucks, but I am happy that he does.

Dam8610 01-03-2021 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMugwump (Post 181734)
Would you say that the Olympics are uncommon? They happen once every two years.

I'd say that a 10-6 team missing the playoffs every other season is pretty...common.

21 of 130 10-6 teams from 1978-2019 missed the playoffs, a 16.2% occurrence rate. That is uncommon by any definition.

Spike 01-03-2021 04:42 PM

Damn, Buffalo is killing Miami!!! Love it! I will say it again. Tua sucks.

Monty514 01-03-2021 04:43 PM

So who does Indy play if they beat the Jags and these leads hold?

Colts And Orioles 01-03-2021 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 181746)
o


Touchdown, Steelers.

They had a 4th down and 10 from the Browns' 28-yardline, and went for it instead of attempting a field goal.


24-16, Browns.

o


Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 181748)




Doesn't matter anymore ...... if the Colts win, they are in.




o

It matters in terms of playoff seeding for the Colts, should they beat the Jaguars and the Titans beat the Texans.

o

Dam8610 01-03-2021 04:44 PM

[QUOTE=Spike;181748]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 181746)
o


Touchdown, Steelers.

They had a 4th down and 10 from the Browns' 28-yardline, and went for it instead of attempting a field goal.


24-16, Browns.

o[/QUOT

Doesn't matter anymore, Colts win and they are in.

I'd rather play the Steelers or Titans first round than the Bills, so I'm hopeful for a Steelers win.

Hoopsdoc 01-03-2021 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monty514 (Post 181753)
So who does Indy play if they beat the Jags and these leads hold?

Depends on Hou-Tenn, but I believe either Buffalo or KC if Tennessee wins. Probably Buffalo.

Dam8610 01-03-2021 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monty514 (Post 181753)
So who does Indy play if they beat the Jags and these leads hold?

Buffalo assuming TEN beats HOU.

Dam8610 01-03-2021 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 181756)
Depends on Hou-Tenn, but I believe either Buffalo or KC if Tennessee wins. Probably Buffalo.

KC has a bye.

NextManUp 01-03-2021 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monty514 (Post 181753)
So who does Indy play if they beat the Jags and these leads hold?

We play at Buffalo if Tennessee wins. We play the Ravens at home if Tennessee loses.

Dam8610 01-03-2021 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NextManUp (Post 181759)
We play at Buffalo if Tennessee wins. We play the Ravens at home if Tennessee loses.

Ugh, not a good matchup either way. PIT and TEN are the two first round matchups I'd want.

Hoopsdoc 01-03-2021 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 181758)
KC has a bye.

Right. Forgot about that.

NextManUp 01-03-2021 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 181760)
Ugh, not a good matchup either way. PIT and TEN are the two first round matchups I'd want.

We play at Pittsburgh if the Steelers come back and beat the Browns, and Tennessee wins. That’s the matchup I want also.

Dam8610 01-03-2021 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NextManUp (Post 181771)
We play at Pittsburgh if the Steelers come back and beat the Browns, and Tennessee wins. That’s the matchup I want also.

I hope that happens, would be a good revenge game.

Colts And Orioles 01-03-2021 04:57 PM

o


More than 100 posts in the Colts' game thread, and a single play has not occurred yet. ) :cool:

o

Colts And Orioles 01-03-2021 04:59 PM

o


Touchdown Steelers, but they missed the 2-point conversion.

24-22, Browns ...... the Steelers still have all 3 timeouts left.

o

apballin 01-03-2021 05:00 PM

Let’s fuckin go!!!

Dam8610 01-03-2021 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 181774)
o


Touchdown Steelers, but they missed the 2-point conversion.

24-22, Browns ...... the Steelers still have all 3 timeouts left.

o

Win that game Steelers, I want the Colts to get the chance to knock you out in the first round!

Colts And Orioles 01-03-2021 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 181774)
o


Touchdown Steelers, but they missed the 2-point conversion.

24-22, Browns ...... the Steelers still have all 3 timeouts left.

o

o

The Browns got a 1st down ...... game over.

o

Dam8610 01-03-2021 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 181776)
Win that game Steelers, I want the Colts to get the chance to knock you out in the first round!

And of course they lose.

Hoopsdoc 01-03-2021 05:05 PM

I’m trying to see if Myles Garrett and Mason Rudolph shake hands.

albany ed 01-03-2021 05:09 PM

Thank you to my home State Bills for keeping the Colts playoff hopes alive. Oh, and Cowboys? have a nice off season, bye bye.

Chromeburn 01-03-2021 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 181780)
I’m trying to see if Myles Garrett and Mason Rudolph shake hands.

Doubt it, those two teams gate each other.

Dam8610 01-03-2021 05:13 PM

Alright, 10 minutes or so from seeing if this team deserves to be in the playoffs.

Spike 01-03-2021 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albany ed (Post 181782)
Thank you to my home State Bills for keeping the Colts playoff hopes alive. Oh, and Cowboys? have a nice off season, bye bye.

Love the Cowgirls losing, I hate those bastards as much as I hate the Steelers and Pats.

Spike 01-03-2021 05:18 PM

Now, just beat the shit out of the Jags. Also go Texans.

Colts And Orioles 01-03-2021 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 181784)



Alright, 10 minutes or so from seeing if this team deserves to be in the playoffs.




o

The Dolphins lost, and you said that you felt bad for them because a 10-6 team deserves to be in the playoffs.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 181688)



In the modern era, it is quite uncommon for 11-5 or 10-6 teams to miss the playoffs. I feel the Dolphins are more deserving than whoever wins the NFC East and the Cardinals at the very least.






So by your own logic, the Colts deserve to be in the playoffs, regardless of the outcome of this game.


o

Dam8610 01-03-2021 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 181787)
o

The Dolphins lost, and you said that you felt bad for them because a 10-6 team deserves to be in the playoffs.






So by your own logic, the Colts deserve to be in the playoffs, regardless of the outcome of this game.


o

If they can't beat the worst team in the league to secure their playoff spot, they don't deserve to be there. The Dolphins played a top 5 team in the league. There's a slight difference there.

Hoopsdoc 01-03-2021 05:20 PM

Alright now, let’s go Colts. I’ve got a family dinner tonight so I can’t watch but I’ll be keeping track on my phone.

LETS GO COLTS!!!

Colts And Orioles 01-03-2021 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 181788)



If they can't beat the worst team in the league to secure their playoff spot, they don't deserve to be there. The Dolphins played a top 5 team in the league. There's a slight difference there.



o

You went out of your way to make a point of it how "rare" it is for 10-6 teams to miss the playoffs. You not only argued the point with me, but you also argued the point with Jaff in several ensuing posts.

Game. Set. Match ...... just shut up, and walk away.

o

Spike 01-03-2021 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 181795)
Alright now, let’s go Colts. I’ve got a family dinner tonight so I can’t watch but I’ll be keeping track on my phone.

LETS GO COLTS!!!

Fuck that, I love family, but tell them you will have dinner at a different time.

Dam8610 01-03-2021 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 181796)
o

You went out of your way to make a point of it how "rare" it is for 10-6 teams to miss the playoffs. You not only argued the point with me, but you also argued the point with Jaff in several ensuing posts.

Game. Set. Match ...... just shut up, and walk away.

o

That's a bad break, yes, but again, the Colts are playing the worst team in the league at 10-5. If they don't go to 11-5, they don't deserve to be there.

albany ed 01-03-2021 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 181785)
Love the Cowgirls losing, I hate those bastards as much as I hate the Steelers and Pats.

Not a cowboys fan, but dislike their cheerleader Skip Clueless even more.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.