![]() |
Noodle arm Rivers.
|
I absolutely love seeing the rapist suck. Never liked that SOB.
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
I really hope this beat down continues
|
The rapist sucks, he looks clueless out there.
|
More excuses for the Steelers and now a flag after a great play by Hines. Fuck you refs.
|
That's a really weak call.
|
Wtf that is ridiculous.
|
Quote:
|
Glow with a dumb ass penalty. Gotta be aware dummy.
|
Rivers said “I can’t believe they fell for that.”
|
Quote:
|
Get an INT
|
If not for two damn mistakes, this game would be over already.
|
That was a hold on the steelers o-line that they didn't call.
|
Our o-line has held up pretty well for missing both Smith and Castanzo
|
Quote:
|
I have no idea what Tomlin was thinking at the end of that half, but I'm glad he was stupid.
|
Taylor just keeps getting those tough yards. Love that guy.
|
Love Pittman, that guy is only going to keep getting better and better.
|
28!!!
|
Damnit. Get the 3 Specs
|
Rivers had Hines open before he got sacked
|
Nice drive to go up by 3 scores there.
|
Quote:
I just got back from the gym. Has Rivers been using a lot of screen passes today, like I thought that he might ??? And has the offensive line been doing at least a reasonably good job of improvising/compensating without Costanzo and Smith ??? o |
Quote:
|
Good, a flag on the Steelers finally.
|
Damn, Steelers are moving the ball too easily now.
|
Of course they had to throw a flag on the Colts there.
|
Defense coming out soft in the 2nd half. Come on guys.
|
Goal line stand please or INT!!!!
|
Quote:
|
Another defensive stand
|
Great job on that goal line stand!!!
What a job defending that pass. |
Hell yes, great defense there.
|
TJ Carrie with a huge pass defended there
|
Quote:
|
Fuck yea!!! I hate the steelers!!!!
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:57 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.