ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What if a seaon away and Luck wants to return? (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79804)

JAFF 08-25-2019 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSpaceman (Post 127586)
I would trade him.

Don't want him back after this. I don't care how good he is at QB.

And inevitably if he tried to come back, in a season or so, he would be right back in this "do I or don't I" want to play

in the end, I just don't think he loved the game as much as many others do. Not like Manning or dare I say, Brady. He likes it, but he has other interests. Which is perfectly fine. His to choose, but that doesn't diminish the fact he is quitting on a team that is in position to win a title in the next few years.

For that reason I don't see him coming back. He will work with his dad in business or some executive function in sports.

Fine, go do it, don't let the door hit you in the ass. You might injure yourself.

Dumb

JAFF 08-25-2019 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 127589)
That maybe Jim’s way of keeping the door open a crack for a return

He broke his body playing for this team. And I suppose they could have witheld the money.

Jim Irsay is a good guy, and a kind soul and he knows the pain and agony of this brutal game. His dad would have said, "fuck Luck". That is how Jim is different.

YDFL Commish 08-25-2019 02:55 PM

Luck is moving to Europe, never to be heard from again unless he writes a book or some shit like that.

JAFF 08-25-2019 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 127624)
Luck is moving to Europe, never to be heard from again unless he writes a book or some shit like that.

He would get it there. No one gives a **** about the NFL in Europe. I hope he finds some peace and some health. He gave it all. Thank God he figured out it was time to go before he couldn't walk off.

VeveJones007 08-25-2019 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 127594)
That's what I was thinking. Will have to win over the fanbase and the team again though.


You know who could have used some of that money, the fans who paid for tickets. Think a guy who makes 60k a year feels the dent of season tickets? A lot of people feel betrayed, deceived, etc. The media is too busy slut shaming the fanbase, but that just tells me how out of touch with the fanbase they are.

Yeah, I don’t hate Luck for his decision but I also don’t hold it against the fans who booed him if they forked out $5k+ for season tickets. You make that kind of financial commitment, you can boo your heart out if that’s what you want to do.

jasperhobbs 08-25-2019 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 127624)
Luck is moving to Europe, never to be heard from again unless he writes a book or some shit like that.

I doubt anyone knows Andrew Luck's future plans except Luck and his wife. He does have a myriad of opportunities.

Hoopsdoc 08-25-2019 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 127610)
His problem is not with the owner, front office or coach. It's with his body

I’d wager there is maybe a 10 percent chance he wants to come back in a year or two.

But there is ZERO chance he comes back to Indianapolis. Not after leaving like this.

Indiana V2 08-25-2019 04:37 PM

He will come back when Brady retires to QB the Patsies. Lol.

YDFL Commish 08-25-2019 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasperhobbs (Post 127646)
I doubt anyone knows Andrew Luck's future plans except Luck and his wife. He does have a myriad of opportunities.

I guess I should've added some emojis.

JAFF 08-25-2019 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 127681)
I’d wager there is maybe a 10 percent chance he wants to come back in a year or two.

But there is ZERO chance he comes back to Indianapolis. Not after leaving like this.

You think the fans wouldn't want him back???? What hard information do you have to back that up


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.