ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   One man's view of the Colts draft. (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6930)

apballin 05-07-2017 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 12833)
people can say that most years

stop being stupid. no possible chance there are 8 starters from this draft


he didn't bring in 8 good starters from free agency and the draft

2 from the draft 4 in FA

Maniac 05-07-2017 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 12909)
2 from the draft 4 in FA

To be fair, the guys in free agency outside of Hankins and maybe Aiken are crapshoots. I'm not counting Colts players that were re-signed in FA in that.

apballin 05-07-2017 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JesusChrist (Post 12911)
To be fair, the guys in free agency outside of Hankins and maybe Aiken are crapshoots. I'm not counting Colts players that were re-signed in FA in that.

Starters week 1-- Hankins, Simon, Sheard, Spence those are the 4 I'm counting

Maniac 05-08-2017 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 12913)
Starters week 1-- Hankins, Simon, Sheard, Spence those are the 4 I'm counting

Omaha mentioned there was no way he brought in 8 GOOD starters. Out of those you mentioned, I would only consider one to be a good quality starter. The rest are unknowns. I would put Aiken on the list of good starters.

Racehorse 05-08-2017 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 12833)
people can say that most years

stop being stupid. no possible chance there are 8 starters from this draft


he didn't bring in 8 good starters from free agency and the draft

According to the OP, he brought them in via the draft:

Quote:

It's entirely believable that the Colts landed eight future starters with their draft.

omahacolt 05-08-2017 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 12941)
According to the OP, he brought them in via the draft:

I know. I was trying to point out how dumb it was


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.