ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ryan Kelly “could miss a little time” (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59582)

DrSpaceman 11-20-2018 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 93019)
@ProFootballDoc
#RyanKelly @Colts knee injury.
Coaches film still not 100% clear due to multiple bodies at line of scrimmage but appears to suffer left knee MCL sprain. Can't be sure length of absence but hoping only a week or two.

Well good news then, not as bad as it could have been

Would like to see him back by the Houston game, gives him a few weeks

Coltsalr 11-21-2018 01:10 PM

@zkeefer
Says Ryan Kelly: “I feel a lot better than I did Sunday and Monday.”

He was worried, but ACL is intact. Wearing a brace for now. Week-to-week heading forward.



Count me in as also being fearful of it being an ACL and now very relieved

Spike 11-21-2018 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 93201)
@zkeefer
Says Ryan Kelly: “I feel a lot better than I did Sunday and Monday.”

He was worried, but ACL is intact. Wearing a brace for now. Week-to-week heading forward.



Count me in as also being fearful of it being an ACL and now very relieved

That's damn great news.

VeveJones007 11-21-2018 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 93201)
@zkeefer
Says Ryan Kelly: “I feel a lot better than I did Sunday and Monday.”

He was worried, but ACL is intact. Wearing a brace for now. Week-to-week heading forward.



Count me in as also being fearful of it being an ACL and now very relieved

Good to hear it from the horses mouth.

FatDT 11-21-2018 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 93201)
@zkeefer
Says Ryan Kelly: “I feel a lot better than I did Sunday and Monday.”

He was worried, but ACL is intact. Wearing a brace for now. Week-to-week heading forward.



Count me in as also being fearful of it being an ACL and now very relieved

Fantastic news. He should rest at least this week, we shouldn't need him to beat the Dolphins at home.

Dewey 5 11-21-2018 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 93201)
@zkeefer
Says Ryan Kelly: “I feel a lot better than I did Sunday and Monday.”

He was worried, but ACL is intact. Wearing a brace for now. Week-to-week heading forward.



Count me in as also being fearful of it being an ACL and now very relieved

Things seem be going our way, boys. Party like it's 1995?

VeveJones007 11-21-2018 03:39 PM

Chap says it’s an MCL sprain. Their waiting to evaluate a 2nd MRI. That probably means it’s either a 1st or 2nd degree sprain, since a complete tear should be clear.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.