ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Reggie Wayne to Be Inducted into the Colts' Ring of Honor (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35892)

Chromeburn 11-18-2018 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colt Classic (Post 92185)
It was funny how he said toward the end of the 1st round, he was looking at the next few teams to pick and he said "damn, I'm gonna slip down to the second round to Butch Davis and Cleveland...the Dawg Pound". Of course, he wasn't going to trash them in the interview, but his tone when he said that told the story. How bad things could've gone...:eek:

Soon to be the Condaleeza Rice lead Browns.

Colts And Orioles 11-19-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 91618)
o



Reggie is excited about the game against the Titans, almost as much as he is about his being inducted into the Colts' Ring of Honor.



REGGIE WAYNE: ) "Please tell me I'm not the only person excited about this Sunday's Titans vs. Colts match-up. It's a big game, plus I'll be in the building. Don't miss it !!!"


https://twitter.com/ReggieWayne_17/s...87387562467328



JIM IRSAY: ) "I'm excited, Reggie !!!"


https://twitter.com/JimIrsay/status/1062097547240583169



o

o



Linked together, forever ........




https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2...unds&auto=webp



o


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.