ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Mularky out in Tennessee (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32983)

Dam8610 01-15-2018 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 51987)
And because you’re so overwhelmed with trust for my opinion.

I’ll own this one.

If McDaniels bombs, I won’t be like Dam and slither away.

Slither away? Last I checked, I'm still here, and nothing about any of my opinions or positions has changed.

McDaniels is a Cheat and an egomaniac. He'll likely run the franchise into the ground if he does come here. Even if he didn't, he's a Cheat, and he tried to pull the same crap Belicheat pulls in his first run with the videotaping. Winning with a cheater is losing.

omahacolt 01-15-2018 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 51987)
And because you’re so overwhelmed with trust for my opinion.

I’ll own this one.

If McDaniels bombs, I won’t be like Dam and slither away.

I have always been a fan of the pats offense. It is incredibly efficient and it utilizes the rb's very well.

Also, Luck needs to get into a timing based offense to reach his potential. He needs to be able to know where to go before the snap. I do believe mcvisor can help him here

YDFL Commish 01-15-2018 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 52013)
I have always been a fan of the pats offense. It is incredibly efficient and it utilizes the rb's very well.

Also, Luck needs to get into a timing based offense to reach his potential. He needs to be able to know where to go before the snap. I do believe mcvisor can help him here

Yeah...seeing Luck in an offense where the ball comes out in 1.5 sec on many plays is going to setup so much in the running game and also open up easier deep throws down the field.

Also the Pats have always had one of the best screen games in the NFL. Something that also takes pressure off of the QB.

Mr. Session 01-15-2018 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 52002)
Slither away? Last I checked, I'm still here

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/upl...-Whoa-What.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 49238)
You're funny. I decided to stop trying to have a discussion with people spoiling for a fight. There were valid counterpoints to be made, but I decided to spend my time more constructively than to continue making them to a group that clearly wasn't listening nor interested in listening. Hopefully this board will return to sanity now that your collective pet project has happened.


----

No, just decided that there were more constructive things to do with my time than make a fact based argument to the anti-Pagano tribe on this board. We'll see what happens from here.


Dam8610 01-15-2018 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Session (Post 52041)

So what? There are users here who don't post during the entire offseason, are they "slither[ing] away"? I had a difference of opinion with most of you that I no longer wished to discuss. That difference of opinion is now irrelevant, except for the fact that so many of you can't seem to let go. I could tell that many of you were obsessed with Pagano given the mental hoops everyone here jumped through to blame anything and everything on him, but I didn't know that it was so bad that you'd all insist on continuing to talk about him after he was let go.

Racehorse 01-15-2018 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 52052)
So what? There are users here who don't post during the entire offseason, are they "slither[ing] away"? I had a difference of opinion with most of you that I no longer wished to discuss. That difference of opinion is now irrelevant, except for the fact that so many of you can't seem to let go. I could tell that many of you were obsessed with Pagano given the mental hoops everyone here jumped through to blame anything and everything on him, but I didn't know that it was so bad that you'd all insist on continuing to talk about him after he was let go.

So, what is it about Toub that you like?

Coltsalr 01-15-2018 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 52054)
So, what is it about Toub that you like?

Dam likes older men.

omahacolt 01-15-2018 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 52054)
So, what is it about Toub that you like?

He likes tube


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.