ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official Ravens suck Game day thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=216531)

TheMugwump 09-13-2026 01:04 PM

Is he done dragging out the anthem yet?

CletusPyle 09-13-2026 01:08 PM

They keep giving DJ that much time he will shred them!

Racehorse 09-13-2026 01:08 PM

Downs is hard to track

TheMugwump 09-13-2026 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 353323)
Downs is hard to track

I know he's their slot guy, but he may well lead the team in receptions this year.

Racehorse 09-13-2026 01:12 PM

Rammed it down the Ratbirds thirsty throats.

Kray007 09-13-2026 01:13 PM

Where’s “Waldo” Hendrickson?

CletusPyle 09-13-2026 01:13 PM

Well, I guess that's why the Colts won the toss and wanted the ball....impressive drive!

Hoopsdoc 09-13-2026 01:13 PM

How did I know he’d miss the extra point?

CletusPyle 09-13-2026 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 353328)
How did I know he’d miss the extra point?

It's only one point but it always feels like a punch in the gut!

Racehorse 09-13-2026 01:19 PM

So much for that lead


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.