ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Eric, Marshall, Edge, JT (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213022)

YDFL Commish 07-04-2026 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 349699)
It would take a really good season, but it's possible.

WTF! It is the most impossible record! If McGowan wins RB2, then I might wager on him having more TD's than JT.

ChaosTheory 07-05-2026 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 349701)
WTF! It is the most impossible record! If McGowan wins RB2, then I might wager on him having more TD's than JT.

I mean, he had 20 last year and 17 came before Jones died. 24 is a long shot, but not completely unrealistic.

albany ed 07-05-2026 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 349259)
o


I never saw Lenny Moore, either.

I didn't start rooting for the Colts until December of 1971.

o

I did see Moore, and he was awesome. Back then, the Colts had 3 RBs in the backfield at the same time. Moore, Ameche and Dupree. On passing downs, Moore would spit out, and Ameche and Dupree formed a cup around Johnny U so he could throw a dart to Berry. As a kid living in upstate NY, where most everyone was a NY Giants fan, I latched on to the upstarts from Baltimore and the cool, calm confidence of Johnny U. Been a Colts fan ever since.

YDFL Commish 07-05-2026 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albany ed (Post 349711)
I did see Moore, and he was awesome. Back then, the Colts had 3 RBs in the backfield at the same time. Moore, Ameche and Dupree. On passing downs, Moore would spit out, and Ameche and Dupree formed a cup around Johnny U so he could throw a dart to Berry. As a kid living in upstate NY, where most everyone was a NY Giants fan, I latched on to the upstarts from Baltimore and the cool, calm confidence of Johnny U. Been a Colts fan ever since.

You sir, are a lucky man!

apballin 07-05-2026 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 349701)
WTF! It is the most impossible record! If McGowan wins RB2, then I might wager on him having more TD's than JT.

I’ll take that bet, you do realize in 21 Hines was the backup and JT still had 18TDs

I’d be willing to wager having a decent backup will help JT end up with more TDs this season

YDFL Commish 07-05-2026 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 349723)
I’ll take that bet, you do realize in 21 Hines was the backup and JT still had 18TDs

I’d be willing to wager having a decent backup will help JT end up with more TDs this season

Hines wasn't really a red zone RB. As I said before, if McGowan wins RB two, then he will steal some TD's from JT.

apballin 07-05-2026 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 349725)
Hines wasn't really a red zone RB. As I said before, if McGowan wins RB two, then he will steal some TD's from JT.

“Some” to say he’ll have more TDs than JT though that’s laughable for a guy that might not even be RB 2


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.