ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Most disappointing season. (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157444)

rcubed 01-16-2023 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indystu2 (Post 258210)
After this year, I have no choice to make a every year a "prove it to me" type of outlook. I was optimistic for this season.

Fool me once...

"Fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me—you can't get fooled again."

- George W. Bush

JAFF 01-17-2023 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indystu2 (Post 258210)
After this year, I have no choice to make a every year a "prove it to me" type of outlook. I was optimistic for this season.

Fool me once...

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDfAdHBtK_Q


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:07 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.