ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Dwayne Haskins has died (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142288)

Colts And Orioles 06-05-2022 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 232158)



Hey, I never called you a dick. I gave you credit for being the lone person who understands that we actually have sub-forums.




o


Thanks, but I couldn't resist calling myself a dick, even if I was in the right.

o

Colts And Orioles 06-05-2022 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 232154)
o


I used to be a dick because I would occasionally use the wrong forum.

Now I'm a dick because I use the correct forum.

Either way, I'm a dick.

o


Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 232156)




Would it be better if we just called you Richard ???




o


Yes, but only if it's a little one ......



https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CKDpRCAlV...00/richard.gif

o

JAFF 06-05-2022 09:24 PM

Not many want a little richard…………but if it works for you


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.