ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The official" Custer had a better chance" Colts/Chiefs game day massacre thread !! (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84362)

Luck4Reich 10-06-2019 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pez (Post 135848)
Ok, most of you fskers were calling 35 points by half.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yep... that was me for sure... love it when I'm fucking wrong.

smitty46953 10-06-2019 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pez (Post 135848)
Ok, most of you fskers were calling 35 points by half.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The under 56 looking better :cool:

Pez 10-06-2019 10:08 PM

I said I would take the under [emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Brylok 10-06-2019 10:09 PM

I'm shocked tbh. I thought we'd be down 28-3 at halftime. Imagine how KC fans must feel. Love it

Pez 10-06-2019 10:10 PM

Defense is showing up, mahomes looks frustrated. I hope we're better at adjusting than they are. Reich vs Reid. C'mon my friend....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ChoppedWood 10-06-2019 10:12 PM

Run this shit!

Luck4Reich 10-06-2019 10:12 PM

Pound that Defense

Discflinger 10-06-2019 10:13 PM

That injury may just buy us a win. He looked unstoppable early.

Luck4Reich 10-06-2019 10:13 PM

Stupid

Thorgrim 10-06-2019 10:13 PM

Wth


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.