ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   With the third pick.... (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31652)

YDFL Commish 01-22-2018 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatDT (Post 53006)
Jadaveon Clowney had elite everything (except production) as a prospect and hasn't come close to being the DPOY or winning the sack title. Being an elite freak athlete is overrated.

While Terrell Suggs impressed nobody at anything he did in his workouts, and He will be in the HOF.

omahacolt 01-22-2018 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherck (Post 52917)
Please don't feed the trolls.

Omaha does not have a reason. He is just running on instinct.


Walk Worthy,

Please don’t feed the trolls?

Shrek the self righteous dildo has spoken. Nice zinger champ.

John Dorsey is running the browns. The dude is smart enough to realize the opportunity to finally correct the franchise by picking a qb. He not pick a fucking rb first and then just take whatever leftover qb is there. That is retarded

omahacolt 01-22-2018 10:26 PM

Oh yeah

Fucking walk worthy

omahacolt 01-22-2018 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 53036)
While Terrell Suggs impressed nobody at anything he did in his workouts, and He will be in the HOF.

Suggs had like 20 something sacks in a year in college.

Racehorse 01-23-2018 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatDT (Post 53006)
Jadaveon Clowney had elite everything (except production) as a prospect and hasn't come close to being the DPOY or winning the sack title. Being an elite freak athlete is overrated.

Yes, and that is why I think Chubb and Smith will be great in the NFL. Both have game instincts that make them elite.

VeveJones007 01-23-2018 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 53067)
Yes, and that is why I think Chubb and Smith will be great in the NFL. Both have game instincts that make them elite.

Agree completely. For Chubb, it isn't about him not having an elite trait. It's his combination of athleticism, size, strength, and instincts that make him an elite prospect.

It's impossible for the Colts to get both, but I hope Ballard is able to find one or two LBs with Smith's traits. They need that kind of speed at LB.

FatDT 01-23-2018 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeveJones007 (Post 53081)
Agree completely. For Chubb, it isn't about him not having an elite trait. It's his combination of athleticism, size, strength, and instincts that make him an elite prospect.

It's impossible for the Colts to get both, but I hope Ballard is able to find one or two LBs with Smith's traits. They need that kind of speed at LB.

ILBs always fall. Might be able to get Evans or Edmunds (I really like Edmunds) in the early 2nd. Not as fast as Smith but I bet they're both more durable in the NFL.

Chromeburn 01-23-2018 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falloutboy14 (Post 53001)
I've been reading about Maurice Hurst from Michigan. He's drawing Aaron Donald comparisons. He's a top 15 pick who might be top 5 by draft time.

It's funny, I have been starting to think of him as an option also. The guy is the most consistently disruptive DT out there. Applying pressure up the middle now is invaluable. Those guy are almost harder to find than good edge rushers. He was tearing it up in his bowl game. Check him out in the senior bowl.

1. Hurst
2. Sony Michel
3. Hernandez

Would be a pretty cool draft for me. And no way I'm drafting a guard in the top 15 picks, period. Overkill for a pick.

Chromeburn 01-23-2018 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatDT (Post 53083)
ILBs always fall. Might be able to get Evans or Edmunds (I really like Edmunds) in the early 2nd. Not as fast as Smith but I bet they're both more durable in the NFL.

Kid from Boise St is huge, fast, and a playmaker. I like him as a 2nd as well.

Butter 01-23-2018 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 53144)
Kid from Boise St is huge, fast, and a playmaker. I like him as a 2nd as well.

I know nothing about this kid, but a huge fast MLB sounds awesome. Just a moderately fast one who knows how to wrap up when tackling sounds great.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.