ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official colts vs falcons game day thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82834)

Luck4Reich 09-22-2019 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 133099)
Christ the Falcons keep stepping on their dick

Hope they keep it up:cool:

Spike 09-22-2019 03:39 PM

Refs are kicking the Falcons ass right now, love it.

Brylok 09-22-2019 03:39 PM

Falcons penalties are out of control

Luck4Reich 09-22-2019 03:40 PM

No pressure on Ryan at all

Butter 09-22-2019 03:40 PM

Worst hold ever.

Dewey 5 09-22-2019 03:40 PM

Obvious PI

Spike 09-22-2019 03:41 PM

Now that is a bullshit call. I take it back about liking the officials.

Brylok 09-22-2019 03:41 PM

Haha! That was never pass interference on Q. Wilson

nate505 09-22-2019 03:41 PM

I doubt he wins this, but I like the challenge

Butter 09-22-2019 03:41 PM

Dammit Quincy


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.