![]() |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
I don’t expect them to take Nelson in round one. But I don’t expect it to be Chubb either. Ballard will take BPA. If he likes a player he will do what he can to move draft picks around whether trading back or up to get the player where he should be valued. Yes the D needs upgraded. But you Have tunnel vision and would be a horrible GM and terrible at building a team |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
I believe Ballard drafted last yr for this season with a capable HC He will protect Luck |
Quote:
|
Quote:
I’m pretty sure that’s above average for NFL GM tenure. |
That first round pick needs to be a difference maker. Someone other teams scheme around. Defense/offense I could care less. Any position but a qb. Stud offensive lineman, running back, defensive lineman, linebacker or db. Just as long as he dominates.
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:59 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.