ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Official 2017 NFL Draft Rounds 2 / 3 (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6489)

natagu23 04-28-2017 08:04 PM

Draft Chidobe Awuzie at corner and keep it moving

Coltsalr 04-28-2017 08:04 PM

Twitter is saying it's Sidney Jones for Philly.

natagu23 04-28-2017 08:09 PM

F**kers

sherck 04-28-2017 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natagu23 (Post 11686)
Draft Chidobe Awuzie at corner and keep it moving

Good, we can draft Awuzie now! :)

Cheers,

natagu23 04-28-2017 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherck (Post 11689)
Good, we can draft Awuzie now! :)

Cheers,

As long as the bears dont f**k us

YDFL Commish 04-28-2017 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherck (Post 11689)
Good, we can draft Awuzie now! :)

Cheers,

I'm not that high on him.

sherck 04-28-2017 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natagu23 (Post 11690)
As long as the bears dont f**k us

Wilson, Awuzie, Willis, Williams, Cunningham.

Lots of choices for Ballard.

Cheers,

Indiana V2 04-28-2017 08:15 PM

Did we make a trade?

GoBigBlue88 04-28-2017 08:17 PM

I am THRILLED with the Colts' pick. Don't want to spoil it. Ecstatic.

FatDT 04-28-2017 08:18 PM

Why did the Eagles pick so far in front of us in the second?

sherck 04-28-2017 08:22 PM

Another round that set up perfectly for Ballard.

Unbelievable run on offensive positions and safeties.

Make a good one Ballard!

Cheers,

Spike 04-28-2017 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatDT (Post 11695)
Why did the Eagles pick so far in front of us in the second?

Must have been a trade, we are picking 14th in the 2nd which is where we should be.

Indiana V2 04-28-2017 08:22 PM

Let's go, Ballard, get this right!

natagu23 04-28-2017 08:23 PM

Kamara or Awuzie

Awuzie preferably

daedge 04-28-2017 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natagu23 (Post 11700)
Kamara or Awuzie

Awuzie preferably

Neither.

GoBigBlue88 04-28-2017 08:26 PM

Quincy Wilson is Matt Miller's CB1. Seriously. I'm stoked.

Indiana V2 04-28-2017 08:26 PM

Nice pick.

ukcolt 04-28-2017 08:27 PM

Tremendous pick there again. Quincy Wilson

natagu23 04-28-2017 08:27 PM

Not mad at all.

I like it.

Luck4Reich 04-28-2017 08:27 PM

I like!!!!

Coltsalr 04-28-2017 08:27 PM

CB and Safety in the first two rounds.

Puck wins this one.

sherck 04-28-2017 08:28 PM

Wilson and Hooker and Geathers?

Man, a very nice start to building something great for the secondary.

Cheers,

YDFL Commish 04-28-2017 08:29 PM

Hell, I had forgotten that he was still on the board.

Good pick Ballard!

FatDT 04-28-2017 08:29 PM

Wilson is the exact corner I wanted. The draft is unbelievable.

GoBigBlue88 04-28-2017 08:30 PM

Now you get two boundary CBs who can press the hell out of receivers. YMMV on Vontae tread, but you get these guys holding receivers up while Hooker centerfields and covers the entire back-end and -- depending on the package -- someone like Geathers or Butler is lurking on those underneath routes.

Only way I get a bigger rod is when the pass rush speeds up that QB clock a bit more...

natagu23 04-28-2017 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 11709)
Hell, I had forgotten that he was still on the board.

Good pick Ballard!

Me too.

Great pick.

Plus he's a Gator. Love it.

Colt Classic 04-28-2017 08:33 PM

= < = < = <

Yeah Gators pick!

FatDT 04-28-2017 08:33 PM

How are so many TEs taken before Quincy Wilson?? What is wrong with NFL teams this year?

Coltsalr 04-28-2017 08:34 PM

IIRC, Matt Miller (who's opinion I REALLY respect) had Quincy Wilson as his top CB in the draft period.

Luck4Reich 04-28-2017 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatDT (Post 11714)
How are so many TEs taken before Quincy Wilson?? What is wrong with NFL teams this year?

Who the hell knows... I'm glad it is wrong though lol

omahacolt 04-28-2017 08:36 PM

I like this one as well


Good job Ballard

Brylok 04-28-2017 08:42 PM

Got a press CB. I'm loving it so far. Ballard is a keeper.

GoBigBlue88 04-28-2017 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 11715)
IIRC, Matt Miller (who's opinion I REALLY respect) had Quincy Wilson as his top CB in the draft period.

Miller's #9 overall player. Hooker was #6.

natagu23 04-28-2017 08:45 PM

Is there any other team that has gotten as much value from their picks as we have?

Hooker was considered a top 5 pick and we got him at 15.

Wilson is a legit 1st rounder and we got him in the middle of the 2nd.

Beautiful....

natagu23 04-28-2017 08:50 PM

Who's still out there at LB and OLB?

The infusion of talent we got in the secondary is unreal.

natagu23 04-28-2017 08:52 PM

I really like Carroll Phillips

YDFL Commish 04-28-2017 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natagu23 (Post 11728)
Who's still out there at LB and OLB?

The infusion of talent we got in the secondary is unreal.

Tim Williams, Jordan Willis, Zach Cunningham, Carl Lawson, Raekwon McMillan

GoBigBlue88 04-28-2017 08:54 PM

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...r-colts-rookie

nate505 04-28-2017 08:55 PM

I'm thrilled with this draft so far. Granted, pass rushers would be nice but the Colts DBs were a disaster as a group. Upgrading them is fantastic.

DrSpaceman 04-28-2017 09:00 PM

The first two rounds worked out about as well as possible for the Colts.

The Colts have an actual secondary now beyond just Vontae Davis.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.