![]() |
What a stupid fucking penalty by George, the guy was going out of bounds and he horse collars him.
|
Quote:
|
Another, yet another, another in a long long long fucking line of fucking stupid penalties that continue to give teams life.
Chuck you make me sick! |
Anderson needs to understand not to hurt Savage, keeping that bum in the game gives the Colts the best chance to win.
|
Such bullshit.....cant stand the officiating in this league.
|
And here starts the collapse
|
Okay this is getting kinda hard to work through.
I really want us to lose out, but I also want to see us actually play well. Hard to juggle these two- that missed field goal I kinda groaned at... |
Savage sucks, there's no the Colts can lose to this dude, but I'm sure Pagano will find a way.
|
Dodged the bullet there.
|
On a positive note, we have a hell of a punter.
|
I see Colts are trying to preserve Marlon Mack's career by not over using him.
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Houston isn't worth a shit without Watson.
|
I like Mingo. Not as a starter, and probably not if this team had the depth it should ideally have. But idk, I just like his game.
|
Savage actually gets paid by the Texans?
|
Savage is terrible.
|
There's a Mack sighting and he gains 11 yards.
|
Quote:
|
I heard yesterday Brissett routinely throws the ball 75+ in practice - I can see it- damn when he snaps it the thing is on a rope!
|
Actually finding a way to use TY Hilton. Never thought I'd see the day.
|
Brissett cannot read the field to save his life.
|
We should be blitzing Savage every play.
|
Quote:
|
Houston pulls a Pagano and calls a timeout. What's up with these fucking coaches?
|
Jesus the Texicans OL sucks
|
2 timeouts by Houston there is just about dumber than anything Pagano has ever done
|
Probably thinks Pagano will mess up his clock management, thereby leaving them with enough time for a last minute drive
|
Bill O'Brian is almost as dumb as Pagano.
|
This is a commercial-heavy snooze fest.
|
Quote:
|
Hey, there's Crief. Forgot he was on the team.
|
Well, now the meltdown starts.
|
Wow, that was brutal. Paging Dr. Andrews- can you fire up your MRI machine please?
|
Guys, Brissett is just not good.
|
I can't believe the shit that happens sometimes
|
Brisset is always giving points to the other team.
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
If we had NE's coaching staff, we would look a lot better |
Unfuckin believable!!!
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:59 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.