![]() |
Quote:
|
Lawrence Owen
@Colts_Law · 12h #Colts Laiatu Latu has more sacks than any other D-lineman selected in the 2024 #NFL draft. |
Quote:
Well, because... Total Pressures: Latu, 61 - Verse, 80 Hurries: Latu, 41 - Verse, 52 Hits: Latu, 9 - Verse, 20 Forced Fumbles: Latu, 1 - Verse, 3 Solo Tackles: Latu, 29 - Verse, 38 Stops: Latu, 27 - Verse, 35 Would we trade that 2025 production for half a sack over two years? |
Quote:
I think if they were swapped. Latu would have great numbers |
Quote:
I don't know if there's a metric out there that's like an amalgamation of opponent's average time to throw juxtaposed with their completion percentage/conversion rate/tight window throw rate... but I'd be interested to see how that applies to Latu and the CB's he had behind him. I also wonder how much the CB room led to Anarumo coaching the DL to engage the OL and squeeze the pocket - my perception is it was quite a bit. But I don't know. |
Quote:
PBU's: Latu, 6 - Verse, 3 Int's: Latu, 3 - Verse, 0 So clearly, Verse got more snaps and more pass rush attempts, because of that usage, and the fact that Latu was dropped into coverage more than Verse. IMO, with this data taken into context, it is a wash at this point in time, as to who has performed better. Both have probably mildly underachieved. I do believe that with better D/L coaching, that Latu can still breakthrough. |
I don't think Latu has the explosion/power that the absolute stud pass rushers have. He is still damn good but I think will just always be a tick below the top players because of this.
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
Dan Morgan has really turned that franchise around. |
Quote:
|
It’s clear the blueprint is land a solid QB on a rookie deal and spend all your cap on as much talent around him as possible.
Look at these playoffs the only high paid veteran QB in the mix is Stafford |
Quote:
Play RL There is no other choice |
Quote:
The 49ers and Rams couldn't win their division. They should take notes from Carolina, too. |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Yea. I am pretty sure CJ stroud should be cut and Houston's entire FO and coaching staff should be shown the door. And never be allowed to coach anything above pee wee football ever again.
|
Also, not Dakich fan.
|
| All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:49 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.