ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Luck off PUP (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16230)

omahacolt 09-04-2017 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indiana V2 (Post 24242)
Well, for one by not creating an O-line that can protect their franchise QB, and so Luck has been often injured, but then with all the secrecy with what's actually going on with Luck and his recovery and timetable to return.

Also, they were blasting Pagano and his comment that he hasn't seen Luck throw a football yet, and how he is staying in his lane. Mentioned he's the freaking head coach, everything is in his lane.

1). Romo got hurt behind the best oline in the league. This is football. Can't injury proof a player.

2). Pagano is a retard

omahacolt 09-04-2017 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indycolts2 (Post 24274)
Pretty much everything including the initial approach that time would heal his shoulder. Perfect time to do it was middle of 2015 season when he had to miss the last half of season. Then again maybe Luck didn't want it done, what the hell do I know. I find it odd that the guy with the repaired shoulder never days anything of substance regarding what is going on. Apparently Pagano can teach something with an assist from Irssy, how to speak in cryptic bullshit and say nothing.

Exactly. You don't know shit.

indycolts2 09-04-2017 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 24306)
Exactly. You don't know shit.

I'm okay with that........it means I know as much as you do!:D

omahacolt 09-04-2017 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indycolts2 (Post 24307)
I'm okay with that........it means I know as much as you do!:D

Exactly

Doctors advised luck on his injury. Not grigson. Not irsay. Not pagano. Doctors fuck up. Not saying they did here but it wasn't the colts.

natagu23 09-04-2017 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 24302)
The Rams are a really bad team, I'm not convinced Goff is a better QB than Tolzien. Colts run the ball, get a couple turnovers and get out of there with the W

We're not sure about Goff... I'll give you that, but the Rams have had a good defense for awhile now.

They're offense was a joke under Jeff Fisher, so its gotta be addition by subtraction on that side of the ball. If they are able to put 24 points on the board, they'll be hard to beat with that defense imo.

Aaron Donald is holding out, so who knows with that situation.

YDFL Commish 09-04-2017 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natagu23 (Post 24311)
We're not sure about Goff... I'll give you that, but the Rams have had a good defense for awhile now.

They're offense was a joke under Jeff Fisher, so its gotta be addition by subtraction on that side of the ball. If they are able to put 24 points on the board, they'll be hard to beat with that defense imo.

Aaron Donald is holding out, so who knows with that situation.

Take a look at their roster. It's not what it used to be on the defensive side of the ball.

If we can't beat the Rams, it will be because we got out-coached once again, not because of any talent disparity.

smitty46953 09-04-2017 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indycolts2 (Post 24307)
I'm okay with that........it means I know as much as you do!:D

Omaha, I think he means you literally don't know shit, but I could be wrong .. :cool:

VeveJones007 09-05-2017 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 24314)
Take a look at their roster. It's not what it used to be on the defensive side of the ball.

If we can't beat the Rams, it will be because we got out-coached once again, not because of any talent disparity.

I disagree. I think the Rams win due to talent and coaching disparity this week. The Rams will drop 30+ on the Colts D this week.

njcoltfan 09-05-2017 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 24302)
The Rams are a really bad team, I'm not convinced Goff is a better QB than Tolzien. Colts run the ball, get a couple turnovers and get out of there with the W

The Colts haven't been able to run the ball for the past 5 years, what makes you think that their going to start this week ???

omahacolt 09-05-2017 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 24317)
Omaha, I think he means you literally don't know shit, but I could be wrong .. :cool:

I know. I just don't care

apballin 09-05-2017 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeveJones007 (Post 24326)
I disagree. I think the Rams win due to talent and coaching disparity this week. The Rams will drop 30+ on the Colts D this week.

Cmon sean mcvay is not a better coach than Pagano, I see a similar gameplan vs the Rams that the Colts used vs the 49ers a couple years ago when they went out there and ran the ball down they're throat all game long

njcoltfan 09-05-2017 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 24454)
Cmon sean mcvay is not a better coach than Pagano, I see a similar gameplan vs the Rams that the Colts used vs the 49ers a couple years ago when they went out there and ran the ball down they're throat all game long

When did the Colt's get a running game that can run down any teams throat?

apballin 09-05-2017 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 24464)
When did the Colt's get a running game that can run down any teams throat?

they had one that day, Bradshaw and Richardson, punched them motherfuckers in the mouth

Coltsalr 09-10-2017 10:26 AM

CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports Andrew Luck (shoulder) is likely to miss "several more weeks."
The good news is Luck is nearing the end of a strength-building program for his surgically repaired shoulder, and can "finally see the light at the end of the tunnel," per La Canfora. Unfortunately, Luck hasn't even resumed throwing yet and the Colts don't even have a timetable for Luck to resume practicing, although it's expected "sooner rather than later." Either way, fantasy owners who drafted Luck can't expect to have him for perhaps upwards of a month, if not more. All Colts skill-position players around him will be severely adversely affected in weekly box scores.

njcoltfan 09-10-2017 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 24485)
they had one that day, Bradshaw and Richardson, punched them motherfuckers in the mouth

That was years ago not today.

omahacolt 09-10-2017 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 25246)
CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports Andrew Luck (shoulder) is likely to miss "several more weeks."
The good news is Luck is nearing the end of a strength-building program for his surgically repaired shoulder, and can "finally see the light at the end of the tunnel," per La Canfora. Unfortunately, Luck hasn't even resumed throwing yet and the Colts don't even have a timetable for Luck to resume practicing, although it's expected "sooner rather than later." Either way, fantasy owners who drafted Luck can't expect to have him for perhaps upwards of a month, if not more. All Colts skill-position players around him will be severely adversely affected in weekly box scores.

So probably November. Fantastic

Coltsalr 09-10-2017 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 25251)
So probably November. Fantastic

Setting ourselves up for Arden Key, the LSU pass rusher that's looked good this year.

njcoltfan 09-10-2017 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 25251)
So probably November. Fantastic

If at all !

Coltsalr 09-10-2017 12:04 PM

https://twitter.com/nfl/status/906891283221958658

VeveJones007 09-10-2017 12:07 PM

Article also said he'd be practicing sooner rather than later. Sounds like he's almost ready to ramp up the throwing.

VeveJones007 09-10-2017 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 25251)
So probably November. Fantastic

Remember that La Confora's source is probably Pagano, so it's likely a little more pessimistic to give Pagano cover for early season losses.

Hoopsdoc 09-10-2017 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeveJones007 (Post 25268)
Remember that La Confora's source is probably Pagano, so it's likely a little more pessimistic to give Pagano cover for early season losses.

Yep, Clappy already casting around for potential scapegoats.

God, I hate that worthless POS.

YDFL Commish 09-10-2017 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 25246)
CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reports Andrew Luck (shoulder) is likely to miss "several more weeks."
The good news is Luck is nearing the end of a strength-building program for his surgically repaired shoulder, and can "finally see the light at the end of the tunnel," per La Canfora. Unfortunately, Luck hasn't even resumed throwing yet and the Colts don't even have a timetable for Luck to resume practicing, although it's expected "sooner rather than later." Either way, fantasy owners who drafted Luck can't expect to have him for perhaps upwards of a month, if not more. All Colts skill-position players around him will be severely adversely affected in weekly box scores.

Wait a minute...I thought we were told that Luck had begun throwing? Were we lied to yet again?

Racehorse 09-10-2017 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 25307)
Wait a minute...I thought we were told that Luck had begun throwing? Were we lied to yet again?

So, someone else said Pags is the source, so maybe it means Pags has not seen him throw yet, but he actually has thrown already.

omahacolt 09-10-2017 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 25307)
Wait a minute...I thought we were told that Luck had begun throwing? Were we lied to yet again?

Wasn't that jmv or whoever that reported that? I don't recall the colts saying anything

Dewey 5 09-10-2017 02:48 PM

Honestly, clappy better not get a pass again because of injuries. He will try & cry it's not his fault but he has to go.

ChoppedWood 09-10-2017 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 25307)
Wait a minute...I thought we were told that Luck had begun throwing? Were we lied to yet again?

No, no, no, these guys are straight up and honest- giving us nothing but the straight dope! Ballard rules and Jimmy is the greatest of all time!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.