ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   **The Official Colts vs Texans who wants the better draft position Game Day Thread ** (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157357)

Brylok 01-08-2023 02:21 PM

Pittman with a TD drop

CletusPyle 01-08-2023 02:23 PM

So when they needed a yard, they took Moss out....brilliant!:rolleyes:

Spike 01-08-2023 02:24 PM

Moss is a tough MOFO.

Hoopsdoc 01-08-2023 02:24 PM

Ryan Kelly is done. Awful snap.

CletusPyle 01-08-2023 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 257006)
Moss is a tough MOFO.

He's a beast!:D

Spike 01-08-2023 02:25 PM

Sam is probably not our QB of the future, but what a difference a mobile guy can make.

TheMugwump 01-08-2023 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 256993)
Are the Colts the worst team in the NFL? Honest question

Well, the team with the worst record is spanking them, so, yes.

Spike 01-08-2023 02:27 PM

Good to see Pittman with the TD.

nate505 01-08-2023 02:27 PM

It would have been nice to see Ehlinger play the rest of the season.

I don't think he's the answer at all, and I know he sucked it up against the Pats, but man, he had to be better than the other two fossils.

DragonTails 01-08-2023 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 257009)
Sam is probably not our QB of the future, but what a difference a mobile guy can make.

Why were we finding out the last 7 games?

Brylok 01-08-2023 02:28 PM

Matt Ryan must feel like an absolute ding-dong just standing there on the sideline

HoosierinFL 01-08-2023 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 257012)
It would have been nice to see Ehlinger play the rest of the season.

I don't think he's the answer at all, and I know he sucked it up against the Pats, but man, he had to be better than the other two fossils.

He has some interesting parts of his game, like the ability to run that bootleg, or fake the bootleg and throw a td.

Spike 01-08-2023 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonTails (Post 257013)
Why were we finding out the last 7 games?

Stupidity, that's why.

Hoopsdoc 01-08-2023 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 257012)
It would have been nice to see Ehlinger play the rest of the season.

I don't think he's the answer at all, and I know he sucked it up against the Pats, but man, he had to be better than the other two fossils.

Sam should be the only quarterback on the roster who is back next year.

CletusPyle 01-08-2023 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 257014)
Matt Ryan must feel like an absolute ding-dong just standing there on the sideline

That's what I was thinking....how embarrassing, but I would imagine the millions of dollars makes it a little easier!

Spike 01-08-2023 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 257014)
Matt Ryan must feel like an absolute ding-dong just standing there on the sideline

I hope he stays there the whole game, then goes home. And we never see him again. Tired of these old immobile QB's.

Brylok 01-08-2023 02:39 PM

I heard Bob Seger playing. Christ almighty...

CletusPyle 01-08-2023 02:40 PM

So how many highly productive seasons does JT have left? If we do a total rebuild, Taylor should be traded!

YDFL Commish 01-08-2023 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 257020)
I heard Bob Seger playing. Christ almighty...

Irsay will never update his play list.

nate505 01-08-2023 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 257020)
I heard Bob Seger playing. Christ almighty...

Were they playing Against the Wind, because that feels like it should be the official theme of the Colts this year.

Brylok 01-08-2023 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 257023)
Were they playing Against the Wind, because that feels like it should be the official theme of the Colts this year.

Old time rock n roll. Even staler than that

Brylok 01-08-2023 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 257022)
Irsay will never update his play list.

Living in the past

nate505 01-08-2023 02:43 PM

Now that was really bad by Ehlinger. If he can't recognize a blitz like that, well...I guess he's a QB for the Colts this year.

nate505 01-08-2023 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 257025)
Living in the past

They play Jethro Tull too?

CletusPyle 01-08-2023 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 257027)
They play Jethro Tull too?

"Skating Away, On the Thin Ice of a New Day" would be fitting!:D

CletusPyle 01-08-2023 02:48 PM

Houston "tank fumble"......

apballin 01-08-2023 02:48 PM

Speed is a playmaker

Spike 01-08-2023 02:48 PM

Looks like the Texans don't want to win this game either.

YDFL Commish 01-08-2023 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 257030)
Speed is a playmaker

Say what you want about Ballard, but he can draft the hell out of the LB position.

nate505 01-08-2023 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 257031)
Looks like the Texans don't want to win this game either.

I mean, nobody really wants to play it.

I barely want to watch it. I'm switching between Red Zone and when the Colts are on offense. Because Ehlingher's play is the only thing of interest to me.

Colts And Orioles 01-08-2023 02:51 PM

o


I'm loving the loyalty of our fans, rooting on the Colts in a game that essentially means nothing ...... both at the stadium, and here on ColtFreaks.

o

CletusPyle 01-08-2023 02:51 PM

Horrible decision!:eek:

nate505 01-08-2023 02:51 PM

Boy...I take back everything I said about wanting to see Ehlinger for the last 7 games haha.

Just kidding, but still.

YDFL Commish 01-08-2023 02:52 PM

He got Wentzed!

Brylok 01-08-2023 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 257033)
I mean, nobody really wants to play it.

I barely want to watch it. I'm switching between Red Zone and when the Colts are on offense. Because Ehlingher's play is the only thing of interest to me.

I'm drinking beer, smoking some grass, playing PS4, posting here and watching the game.
Ehlinger with a pick 6. Smh

JAFF 01-08-2023 02:53 PM

So can we step off the ehlinger fan wagon?

Colts And Orioles 01-08-2023 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CletusPyle (Post 257035)



Horrible decision !!! ) :eek:




o


Not surprisingly, it was set up by the excellent pass protection of the offensive line.

o

nate505 01-08-2023 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 257039)
So can we step off the ehlinger fan wagon?

I mean, when the other choices are Ryan and and Foles, no. Though in Foles' defense, it sounds like he was almost always leading the scout team in practice.

If there is some other competent choice out there, yes.

JAFF 01-08-2023 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 257038)
I'm drinking beer, smoking some grass, playing PS4, posting here and watching the game.
Ehlinger with a pick 6. Smh

Shouldnt mix chemicals, please be carful

Brylok 01-08-2023 02:56 PM

Parks Frasier. Good luck, kid, but I won't miss you. We have SO many coaching/coordinating needs.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.