ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   2020 Draft Day 2 Discussion Thread (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100132)

nate505 04-24-2020 07:20 PM

I have no issues with Pittman either. He's a big solid guy with sure hands.

JAFF 04-24-2020 07:22 PM

If TY gets doubled, it will be interesting

Big Smooth 04-24-2020 07:24 PM

Sounds good. Big ole boy

TęteDeFer 04-24-2020 07:28 PM

I'm happy, perfect fit for us

Racehorse 04-24-2020 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smitty46953 (Post 159683)
Kevin Bowen‏ @KBowen1070

Per @AlbertBreer, the #Colts are taking WR-Michael Pittman (USC) at No. 34 overall.

:cool:

6'4". Other than Andre Johnson, when was the last time we has a big guy like that?

YDFL Commish 04-24-2020 07:31 PM

Love the pick of Pittman. Pick came in quick too. Ballard must be super confident in this pick.

No more failures in the red zone I hope.

JAFF 04-24-2020 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 159689)
6'4". Other than Andre Johnson, when was the last time we has a big guy like that?

Dawkins?

apballin 04-24-2020 07:34 PM

Fuck yes baby!!!! Sure handed, big bodied blue blooded football guy I fuckin love it

YDFL Commish 04-24-2020 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 159689)
6'4". Other than Andre Johnson, when was the last time we has a big guy like that?

Does the infamous Roy Hall count?

JAFF 04-24-2020 07:34 PM

Bill Bellicheat is such a dick

JAFF 04-24-2020 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 159694)
Does the infamous Roy Hall count?

Yes

1965southpaw 04-24-2020 07:35 PM

lol, Bellicheat giving Roger the finger by having his dog in this chair when he knew the cameras would be on his office. "I'm just here so I don't get fined". Such a dick move.

Chromeburn 04-24-2020 07:35 PM

So the thing that stuck out to me about Pittman was his attitude. He comes off as extremely professional and laser focused, more so than the other players. He knows what he has to do and what he has to do, and has to do to succeed and is entirely focused on making that happen.

JAFF 04-24-2020 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 159697)
lol, Bellicheat giving Roger the finger by having his dog in this chair when he knew the cameras would be on his office. "I'm just here so I don't get fined". Such a dick move.

What a pussy put in a porn star that would’ve been amazing

Racehorse 04-24-2020 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 159691)
Dawkins?

Nope, Daryl Dawkins played with the Sixers, lol

Racehorse 04-24-2020 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 159694)
Does the infamous Roy Hall count?

How did I forget that guy?

Maniac 04-24-2020 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 159697)
lol, Bellicheat giving Roger the finger by having his dog in this chair when he knew the cameras would be on his office. "I'm just here so I don't get fined". Such a dick move.

Well, we had a orangutan on camera for us making our pick before.

JAFF 04-24-2020 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 159700)
Nope, Daryl Dawkins played with the Sixers, lol

Shawn Dawkins. 6-4. Suck it trebeck

IndyNorm 04-24-2020 07:39 PM

Was thinking/hoping Mims, but pretty happy with Pittman. Will be good to have a big, physical WR for a change!!

Maniac 04-24-2020 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 159699)
What a pussy put in a porn star that would’ve been amazing

Yes, Autumn Falls would be my pick.

Racehorse 04-24-2020 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 159698)
So the thing that stuck out to me about Pittman was his attitude. He comes off as extremely professional and laser focused, more so than the other players. He knows what he has to do and what he has to do, and has to do to succeed and is entirely focused on making that happen.

Just the type Ballard targets

JAFF 04-24-2020 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maniac (Post 159702)
Well, we had a orangutan on camera for us making our pick before.

They are cute.

Maniac 04-24-2020 07:40 PM

Hoping Winfield Jr. or OL

TheMugwump 04-24-2020 07:41 PM

Pittman is the one I've been hoping for and posting about since December. Great pick. Not the fastest WR, but size, great route running skills, and the bet hands in the draft.

Racehorse 04-24-2020 07:43 PM

Dolphins take Mike's little brother.

Luck4Reich 04-24-2020 07:44 PM

Love this pick!

Racehorse 04-24-2020 07:44 PM

TV says we pick at 41, thought it was 44?

JAFF 04-24-2020 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 159710)
Dolphins take Mike's little brother.

Mike Hunt, is mike Hunt here? Oh hes with 6-4 Sean Dawkins

nate505 04-24-2020 07:44 PM

The Fish are giving Tua protection, I'll give them that.

Hoopsdoc 04-24-2020 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMugwump (Post 159709)
Pittman is the one I've been hoping for and posting about since December. Great pick. Not the fastest WR, but size, great route running skills, and the bet hands in the draft.

4.5 is plenty fast, especially at that size. This was a quintessential Ballard pick.

I like it. A lot.

YDFL Commish 04-24-2020 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 159710)
Dolphins take Mike's little brother.

I like cunts.

Maniac 04-24-2020 07:45 PM

We traded up to 41

JAFF 04-24-2020 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 159712)
TV says we pick at 41, thought it was 44?

New math

Maniac 04-24-2020 07:46 PM

Houston taking blackcock

YDFL Commish 04-24-2020 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maniac (Post 159717)
We traded up to 41

Eason?

nate505 04-24-2020 07:47 PM

Wonder if they go for an OT if Cleveland or Josh Jones is still there.

Luck4Reich 04-24-2020 07:47 PM

Some very good players left.

Racehorse 04-24-2020 07:47 PM

Delpit?

smitty46953 04-24-2020 07:47 PM

Johnathon Taylor RB Wisconsin, Hell yes a stud :eek:

YDFL Commish 04-24-2020 07:49 PM

Wouldn't have made that pick.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.