ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Opinion on Brady (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93937)

Pez 01-09-2020 02:52 PM

Yea, sure, lets sign him. Then sit Nelson, Kelly, Castanzo, Smith and Glowinski.

In all seriousness, if this happened, I would never watch a colts game again.

BCN#1 01-09-2020 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pez (Post 151098)
Yea, sure, lets sign him. Then sit Nelson, Kelly, Castanzo, Smith and Glowinski.

In all seriousness, if this happened, I would never watch a colts game again.

Have to agree... can't stand Gaydy and the cheating organization he represents. Betcha Kraft renews his deal with the devil to keep him and BellyLick in hopes he can keep basking in the glow of past seasons. Fark em all and hope they become the conference doormats for years to come. :mad:

Colts And Orioles 01-09-2020 03:37 PM

o


I'll answer the thread title (Opinion on Brady), without answering the OP ........ Tom Brady is/was and excellent quarterback who was overrated because of his 9 Super Bowl appearances and 6 Super Bowl titles. He IS NOT the greatest quarterback of all-time, as he is often referred to and labeled as. He IS one tough son-of-a-bitch who is/was not afraid to dive head-first over his offensive line if he thought that the team needed that one yard badly enough. The only tougher quarterback that I have seen play in the last 20-25 years was Ben Roethlisberger, who would probably play from a wheelchair if he thought that it gave his team a better chance to win.



8 Times Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger Played Through the Pain

(By Alex Marvez)

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...he-pain-011216

o

Luck4Reich 01-09-2020 04:07 PM

You think he is a tough son of a bitch?

I think he is just a bitch.... what makes him tough?

Diving head first into a bunch of men? That's a wet dream for Brady!

Luck4Reich 01-09-2020 04:11 PM

In 2001 Peyton Manning took a hit that broke his jaw.....he missed 1 snap... that's a tough SOB!

Luck4Reich 01-09-2020 04:18 PM

Attachment 91

Colts And Orioles 01-09-2020 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 151111)
o


I'll answer the thread title (Opinion on Brady), without answering the OP ........ Tom Brady is/was and excellent quarterback who was overrated because of his 9 Super Bowl appearances and 6 Super Bowl titles. He IS NOT the greatest quarterback of all-time, as he is often referred to and labeled as. He IS one tough son-of-a-bitch who is/was not afraid to dive head-first over his offensive line if he thought that the team needed that one yard badly enough. The only tougher quarterback that I have seen play in the last 20-25 years was Ben Roethlisberger, who would probably play from a wheelchair if he thought that it gave his team a better chance to win.



8 Times Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger Played Through the Pain

(By Alex Marvez)

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...he-pain-011216

o


Quote:

Originally Posted by Luck4Reich (Post 151113)


You think he is a tough son-of-a-bitch?



o

Yes.

o
Quote:

Originally Posted by Luck4Reich (Post 151113)


What makes him tough?



o

Aside from my rat's ass of an opinion and my citation of him diving head first over his offensive line (and into the defensive line of the opponent) on numerous occasions to gain a crucial yard and/or a touchdown, Justin Tuck and Michael Strahan said that they repeatedly beat the hell out of him in Super Bowl XLII and that he never had the look in his eye of "I don't want to be here" ........ they said that they had seen that from other quarterbacks which they had battered. They each said that the "tough" label for Brady is warranted.

o

Hoopsdoc 01-09-2020 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pez (Post 151098)
Yea, sure, lets sign him. Then sit Nelson, Kelly, Castanzo, Smith and Glowinski.

In all seriousness, if this happened, I would never watch a colts game again.

That’s pretty dumb. I don’t want the Colts to sign him but it wouldn’t affect my being a fan.

Pez 01-09-2020 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 151130)
That’s pretty dumb. I don’t want the Colts to sign him but it wouldn’t affect my being a fan.

To each their own, and perhaps so. I just would not watch Tom Brady run this team, nor would I watch a team run by a GM that would sign Tom Brady.

In the unlikely event that Tom signed with us, and the further unlikely event that Tom won a super bowl with us could you imagine how obnoxious the Patriots fans would be? I want no part of that.

Chromeburn 01-09-2020 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luck4Reich (Post 151113)
You think he is a tough son of a bitch?

I think he is just a bitch.... what makes him tough?

Diving head first into a bunch of men? That's a wet dream for Brady!

I know someone who used to play on the pats. Apparently during the Atlanta SB I think, he got hit so hard they knocked his intestines out of his diaphragm. He had them pushed back in and went back into the game. You make to the league, you’re not soft.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.