ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   So all new questions for the season (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79765)

Colt Classic 08-24-2019 11:13 PM

This would be a situation where Kaepernick would be less of a focus with his statement he's trying to make simce the focus would be on replacing Luck.

These guys still think Luck is coming back. If anything, he'd go to another team when that becomes possible.

Chromeburn 08-24-2019 11:14 PM

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1BdGYejgVzQGX

live stream of coach, ballard, and Irsay

Butter 08-24-2019 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colt Classic (Post 127332)
This would be a situation where Kaepernick would be less of a focus with his statement he's trying to make simce the focus would be on replacing Luck.

These guys still think Luck is coming back. If anything, he'd go to another team when that becomes possible.

I really think Brissett is as good if not better than Kap especially considering how long Kap has been out of football and the fact he was not really that good.

njcoltfan 08-24-2019 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 127335)
https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1BdGYejgVzQGX

live stream of coach, ballard, and Irsay

Irsay can't put 2 words together without saying umm.

DrSpaceman 08-24-2019 11:54 PM

God damn now if we have to deal with these fucking Kap questions on top of everything else.

Don't want him. Tired of hearing about him. Next question, its a no.

He hasn't played in the NFL for years for one.

Second, he is not that good to begin with

Third.......god I hate the drama around it. I don't care if he kneels or tries to suck his own cock during the anthem, I am just tired of hearing about it.

Ballard, man, really feel bad for him. First that dipshit from NE last year and now this.

Ballard more than anyone is becoming my hero for the team.

Luck4Reich 08-24-2019 11:57 PM

Ballard will find a QB that is not a pussy.

Phelanka7 08-25-2019 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 127335)
https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1BdGYejgVzQGX

live stream of coach, ballard, and Irsay

After watching this, I am so glad Ballard is in charge.

kitekrazy 08-25-2019 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSpaceman (Post 127287)
A few things come to mind now with the totally unexpected news about Luck :

When Reich was hired they said he was the only candidate that did not ask one question about Andrew Luck. Good thing that was the case

Ballard recently said more trades could be made before the season. Whole slew of possibilities for that now

Seriously is Chad Kelly or Brissett the better choice as the starter? Brissett has the experience but I wouldn't be shocked to see Kelly get a shot at some point.

I'd rather tank the season if there is good draft.

Butter 08-25-2019 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitekrazy (Post 127386)
I'd rather tank the season if there is good draft.

I would rather have a team that always tries to win.

CanuckColt 08-25-2019 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 127313)
It will be brissett the whole season. They will Look for a more permanent replacement after the season.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see Brissett lasting the whole season.
Kelly will get some playing time sooner or later.
My guess is "sooner" and a whole lot of playing time.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.