ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Dolphins (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60015)

omahacolt 11-24-2018 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 93579)
I hope Mack can do something tomorrow. He’s back to playing like an over rated player again. He needs to step up every game. It just 2 per yr

I don’t think anyone really overrates him do they?

VeveJones007 11-25-2018 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 93540)
Tannehill is amazing. No way we can beat him. Colts lose

I’m glad these posts are finally back.

Butter 11-25-2018 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 93570)
Let’s hope so, Jesus.

I still feel this team can lose every single week

Right now I kind of feel this team could win or lose every week regardless of opponent.

FatDT 11-25-2018 01:39 PM

The Jets game still haunts me. Another collective dick punch effort like that and we can lose to anybody. I don’t just want to win I want to slaughter the Dolphins.

JAFF 11-25-2018 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 93630)
Right now I kind of feel this team could win or lose every week regardless of opponent.

Well thats the league this year. Giants are winning right now over the eagles and the browns are shutting out the bengals.

The last 2 years with pagano was the worst. Not just the losing, but the dumb mistakes, lack of a plan, never having an alternative to counter the opposition.

I like this team this year because they play smart football. There is accontability. They play as a team. Its not the same old mistakes week after week.

Losing to Houston didnt bother me, the team playrd its ass off. I love the effort and commitment we can see every game. As long as that happens, this team should be in every game. I can live with that


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.