ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   In memory of Art Jones (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4383)

Butter 03-24-2017 01:56 PM

https://rs538.pbsrc.com/albums/ff345...Dance.gif~c200

Blue Thunder 03-24-2017 02:07 PM

Jon Hankins.....please. That leaves us with Langford, Woods, Anderson, Ridgeway, McGill, Hunt. Doubt Parry finds his way back this year. Would hate to use a draft pick on a DT. Already have to consider using one at NT. Yikes

CanuckColt 03-24-2017 02:47 PM

His biggest effort...chasing the ice-cream truck in spring training.

Brylok 03-24-2017 03:00 PM

I'll admit that I had high hopes when Jones was brought to the team. It just didn't work out. I have nothing against the guy but I'm glad he's off the roster.

YDFL Commish 03-24-2017 03:27 PM

I remember that he couldn't fit into his new sports car?

Beeb 03-24-2017 03:51 PM

The time that the Colts celebrated his release with a banner at Lucas Oil

Colt Classic 03-24-2017 05:14 PM

His brother could kick your ass though.

Indiana V2 03-24-2017 10:09 PM

Did Jones even play for the Colts?

FatDT 03-24-2017 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indiana V2 (Post 7993)
Did Jones even play for the Colts?

He did, and when healthy he made a significant difference stopping the run. But he clearly couldn't stay healthy. Good move to cut him.

Puck 03-27-2017 06:43 PM

Am I seeing this right? 2.2m in cap hit so we did not save the 5.15 million on him correct? So it is only 2.95 cap savings??


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.