ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: 1st Win of the 2026 Season (vs. TEXANS, 9/27) (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=217456)

omahacolt 09-27-2026 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 354909)
Nico Collins isn't playing.

does that really matter against this defense?

omahacolt 09-27-2026 11:57 AM

D on the title

apballin 09-27-2026 12:04 PM

Colts win today

Deion Burks will be the surprise of this game

Colts win 31-13

DragonTails 09-27-2026 12:06 PM

[QUOTE=Never been this disinterested in a Colts team in all my years. Very sad state of affairs.[/QUOTE]

I've never been this disinterested in the NFL in all my years. It's been slowly getting to this. Thanks, Colts.

Which team is most likely to be 0-3 after his game? Hmmm.

30-26 Hou.

Hoopsdoc 09-27-2026 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonTails (Post 354915)
I've never been this disinterested in the NFL in all my years. It's been slowly getting to this. Thanks, Colts.

Which team is most likely to be 0-3 after his game? Hmmm.

30-26 Hou.

Same here. I’m actually switching back and forth between the game and the presidents cup.

I’ve seen this movie before. I’m pretty sure I know how it ends. The whole organization needs an enema.

We need a Bill Polian.

apballin 09-27-2026 01:04 PM

Set the tone defense!!!

YDFL Commish 09-27-2026 01:08 PM

Buck!

Chromeburn 09-27-2026 01:14 PM

Turnovers

apballin 09-27-2026 01:15 PM

Buck again!!!

TheMugwump 09-27-2026 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 354923)
Buck again!!!

Buckner has come to play today, for sure.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.