ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fantasy Football Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   2026 Coltfreaks Premier League (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=216081)

indycolts2 09-08-2026 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WEEKEND WARRIOR (Post 352982)
I just got on the League Site , no Draft tonight ?

I'm thinking no because there are still two who have not responded.

WEEKEND WARRIOR 09-08-2026 08:06 PM

I guess we could make it a 8 Team League if we have to ?

indycolts2 09-08-2026 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WEEKEND WARRIOR (Post 352985)
I guess we could make it a 8 Team League if we have to ?

Wind up with 8 super teams...that would be interesting. Oh well, we probably miss week 1 which was already floated.

daedge 09-09-2026 05:28 PM

Correct. We're still two users short - Charlie Don't Surf and Coltitus haven't joined despite multiple invites via email - so it looks like we'll be starting this league after week one.

Not a huge deal.

daedge 09-10-2026 05:55 PM

I've sent one final email invite to the two users yet to join. They've got a few days, if they don't join I'll remove their teams and we'll look for two other users.

If we still can't fill, we'll play with 8 super teams this year and back to 10/12 in 2027. Draft will be early next week and we'll start from week 2.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.