ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fantasy Football Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   So we still doing the premier league? And drafting today? (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=200247)

omahacolt 09-01-2026 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 352559)
Has anyone talked to daedge?He hasn't been on here in a year

kangaroo finally took him out

Puck 09-03-2026 04:13 PM

I sent him an email. If he doesn’t respond. Maybe someone else can step up and run it????

daedge 09-03-2026 04:42 PM

I'm back!! Thanks for the email, Puck.

League was reset a couple of days ago, migrated to ESPN, and invites sent.

I'll do a sep post with a link to join also. But is also below.

https://fantasy.espn.com/football/le...a-126d0f319d77

Racehorse 09-04-2026 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daedge (Post 352702)
I'm back!! Thanks for the email, Puck.

League was reset a couple of days ago, migrated to ESPN, and invites sent.

I'll do a sep post with a link to join also. But is also below.

https://fantasy.espn.com/football/le...a-126d0f319d77

Can you send me a PM with the email address assigned to my team, YanfeeFan?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.