ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   2018? (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17801)

Butter 09-14-2017 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 26881)
Ballard comes from a 34 background. I think the Colts stay 34 regardless of who the head coach is.

I have no idea were switching to base 43 comes from with no he who the HC will be.

njcoltfan 09-14-2017 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSpaceman (Post 26879)
I know the team looked awful week one, but this is still premature to be speculating on top draft picks.

No, no its not !!!

omahacolt 09-14-2017 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 (Post 26858)
There should either be a franchise pass-rusher or LT available where the Colts pick. You take the better of who you evaluate for either, IMO.

i agree here but hopefully it is the pass rusher. getting a great LT would be sweet but damn we need some speed off the edge

omahacolt 09-14-2017 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 26859)
I hear y'all on the need for pass rush or protection...

But damn, a Safety tandem of Hooker/James has the potential to be flat out SICK.

Hell, Barkley and Marlon Mack a RB1/2 tandem would be something to behold.

get the fuck out of here with that metality

omahacolt 09-14-2017 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatDT (Post 26869)
Top 5 pick and you're talking about a RB? Come on man.

it is a disease with colts fans

Thorgrim 09-14-2017 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1965southpaw (Post 26856)
If the draft is as QB rich as they say and if we have a top 3 or 4 pick I think we play the moneyball game. We have such glaring needs that quantity of picks is paramount. There are too many teams that need to solve their QB needs that I have to believe we can trade our high pick for a kings ransom and still get quality pass rush and oline talent. Of course this is predicated on having scouting that is solid and removing the incompetent voice of mcclappy woodpecker from standing on the table for the likes of TJ green.

Let's just hope Luck is still ambulatory at seasons end so we have the option of entertaining all offers.

Spike 09-14-2017 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltsalr (Post 26859)
I hear y'all on the need for pass rush or protection...

But damn, a Safety tandem of Hooker/James has the potential to be flat out SICK.

Hell, Barkley and Marlon Mack a RB1/2 tandem would be something to behold.

If the Colts draft a running back in the top 5, Ballard needs to be fired.

nate505 09-14-2017 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spike (Post 26937)
If the Colts draft a running back in the top 5, Ballard needs to be fired.

Agreed, especially since Mack looks like a decent one they found in the 4th. It seems like all sorts of good RBs are found in rounds 2-4.

nate505 09-14-2017 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSpaceman (Post 26879)
I know the team looked awful week one, but this is still premature to be speculating on top draft picks.

If the head coach wasn't Chuck "hey guys, let's hurry the team up and run a play so the Rams won't have time to challenge what could be a TD for us because I'm a total and complete fucking moron who doesn't understand the most basic points of football" Pagano I would agree.

But he is, so here we are.

VeveJones007 09-14-2017 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dam8610 (Post 26881)
Ballard comes from a 34 background. I think the Colts stay 34 regardless of who the head coach is.

Ballard also comes from a Tampa 2 background from when he was with the Bears.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.