ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   #coltsforged (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15761)

Pez 08-31-2017 11:36 AM

Someone compiled a collection of Pagano cliche's into 90 seconds of abject terror.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvyfvGnEHno

smitty46953 08-31-2017 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pez (Post 23315)
Someone compiled a collection of Pagano cliche's into 90 seconds of abject terror.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvyfvGnEHno

Thanks, did that sound sarcastic? It was supposed to, I had to watch it :eek:

Brylok 08-31-2017 11:51 AM

Pacers: "'We grow basketball here' is the dumbest slogan in all Indiana sports! Nobody will top that!"
Colts: "Hold my beer..."

natagu23 08-31-2017 04:19 PM

From the annual Pats/Steelers raping to the dumbest play in football history...this team has become a joke under Pagano.

I honestly had more fun watching us stink it up under Painter because it was to be expected, but the last few years have been very frustrating.

Grossly not achieving our potential, and Luck's career being wasted has been very f**king frustrating.

nate505 09-01-2017 01:12 AM

My life as a Colts fan was better when I didn't know about this.

njcoltfan 09-01-2017 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by natagu23 (Post 23356)
From the annual Pats/Steelers raping to the dumbest play in football history...this team has become a joke under Pagano.

I honestly had more fun watching us stink it up under Painter because it was to be expected, but the last few years have been very frustrating.

Grossly not achieving our potential, and Luck's career being wasted has been very f**king frustrating.

I think your frustration is going to last at least 2 more years, maybe more.

natagu23 09-02-2017 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 23463)
I think your frustration is going to last at least 2 more years, maybe more.

I'll still be here if that's the case.

Im hoping we have a decent season. It's not looking that way as of right now. Either way Pags shouldn't be a HC.

ChoppedWood 09-02-2017 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pez (Post 23315)
Someone compiled a collection of Pagano cliche's into 90 seconds of abject terror.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvyfvGnEHno


If that doesn't get you riled up, ears pinned back and ready to slaughter the opposition- aint nuthin' gonna!

Wow....

1965southpaw 09-05-2017 08:37 PM

Oh Joy.....in about 11 hours we will all learn what Colts forged means. I can hardly wait.......:cool:

http://coltsforged.com/

apballin 09-05-2017 09:09 PM

Holder was on the radio saying it's actually pretty good and fans should like it


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.