ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   * Official Will Reich get fired when Colts lose to Broncos Game Day Thread * (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151066)

omahacolt 10-06-2022 11:56 AM

B+ on the title


not bad

nate505 10-06-2022 01:52 PM

I won't be shocked to see the Colts lose.

That said, it's an interesting game, because all I've heard on talk radio here is about how bad the Broncos are and how they're going to lose tonight.

Plus, the Colts seem to have the Broncos number. Much like the Steelers and Ravens have the Colts number, and how the Colts have the Chiefs number. I know that means jack and shit ultimately, but still.

Hoopsdoc 10-06-2022 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate505 (Post 242953)
I won't be shocked to see the Colts lose.

That said, it's an interesting game, because all I've heard on talk radio here is about how bad the Broncos are and how they're going to lose tonight.

Plus, the Colts seem to have the Broncos number. Much like the Steelers and Ravens have the Colts number, and how the Colts have the Chiefs number. I know that means jack and shit ultimately, but still.

I think the wheels are really falling off this time. I think they lose at least the next 3.

In their previous slow starts they at least competed. They’re not even doing that this year outside of the Chiefs game and about 3 other quarters.

Plus, they didn’t have an albatross like this horrifically bad offensive line to deal with.

I think Frank gets fired at years end and and possibly Ballard as well.

Brylok 10-06-2022 02:26 PM

I have almost zero desire to watch this game tonight. I'll watch it anyway.

omahacolt 10-06-2022 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brylok (Post 242962)
I have almost zero desire to watch this game tonight. I'll watch it anyway.

really?


i can't wait to watch.

Chromeburn 10-06-2022 04:12 PM

I'm dreading watching. I want to, but afraid of what I will see.

IndyNorm 10-06-2022 05:07 PM

I plan on watching until I get completely disgusted with the Colts and then bailing. So I'm guessing 2 drives. Maybe a quarter :cool:

njcoltfan 10-06-2022 05:52 PM

If last weeks second half defense shows up for the entire game, the Colts have a chance, I think they will, Colts 24, Broncos 13 .

CanuckColt 10-06-2022 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 242933)
does it really matter

Nope.
But I would rather see what Jackson can do and maybe even Price, rather than a smallish re-tread like Lindsay.

NextManUp 10-06-2022 06:50 PM

I’m about 50/50 on this game. Hoops didn’t make the pre-game thread, but on the other hand, neither did NJcoltFan, so there might be a chance. I don’t think it has anything to do with the coaches or players on the field.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.