ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Dwayne Haskins has died (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142288)

CletusPyle 04-13-2022 09:25 AM

Multilane Interstates are not for pedestrians. It is illegal to walk across one and you can imagine how dangerous it is trying to cross such a large distance on foot, with 70+MPH vehicles zipping by not expecting a person to be out there! I remember a few years ago Al Unser Jr. was walking on I465...I won't be surprised to learn that Haskins may have been even drunker or drugged up than Al!

Regardless, the guy was only 24 years old...very sad and tragic event!

Colts And Orioles 05-30-2022 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 228465)
o


He was hit by a car.



Dwayne Haskins Struck by a Car and Killed

(By Michael David Smith)

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ar-and-killed/

o

o


(6 WEEKS LATER)


This is from last week.

Haskins actually had a BAC 3 times the legal limit when he died ...... his was .24, and the legal limit in the state of Florida is .08.



Dwayne Haskins had Blood Alcohol Level More than Twice the Legal Limit when He was Fatally Hit

(By Jamiel Lynch)

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/24/us/dw...ort/index.html

o

Butter 05-31-2022 11:11 PM

The dude is dead, why do you need to make a hit piece post.

JAFF 06-01-2022 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 231943)
The dude is dead, why do you need to make a hit piece post.

It only states the facts.

Colts And Orioles 06-01-2022 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Butter (Post 231943)



The dude is dead, why do you need to make a hit piece post?



o


People were wondering what the hell he was doing walking on a highway. This explains why.

Also, he was obviously driving drunk before he got out of his car and was killed. Drunk driving is always the public's business (here at ColtFreaks, and anywhere else.)

o

omahacolt 06-04-2022 03:49 PM

nobody said wrong forum?

Racehorse 06-05-2022 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 232137)
nobody said wrong forum?

Does anyone even use the other forums, except Colts&Oreos?

Colts And Orioles 06-05-2022 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 232137)



Nobody said, "Wrong forum" ???





Quote:

Originally Posted by Racehorse (Post 232150)



Does anyone even use the other forums, except Colts&Oreos ???




o


I used to be a dick because I would occasionally use the wrong forum.

Now I'm a dick because I use the correct forum.

Either way, I'm a dick.

o

JAFF 06-05-2022 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 232154)
o


I used to be a dick because I would occasionally use the wrong forum.

Now I'm a dick because I use the correct forum.

Either way, I'm a dick.

o

Would it be better if we just called you Richard?

Racehorse 06-05-2022 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 232154)
o


I used to be a dick because I would occasionally use the wrong forum.

Now I'm a dick because I use the correct forum.

Either way, I'm a dick.

o

Hey, I never called you a dick. I gave you credit for being the lone person who understands that we actually have sub-forums.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.